Dublin, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive Glass Market Research Report by Application (Backlite, Rear Quarter Glass, and Side & Rear-View Mirror), by Type (Laminated and Tempered), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Glass Market size was estimated at USD 15.45 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 16.45 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.84% to reach USD 22.99 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Glass to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Automotive Glass Market was studied across Backlite, Rear Quarter Glass, Side & Rear-View Mirror, Sidelite, and Windshield.
Based on Type, the Automotive Glass Market was studied across Laminated and Tempered.
Based on Region, the Automotive Glass Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Glass Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Glass Market, including Asahi Glass Company Ltd., Central Glass America, Inc., China Glass Holding Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Corning, Inc., Euroglas GmbH, Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd., Fuyao Group Automobile Glass Co., Ltd., Guardian Industries, Independent Glass Co Ltd., LKQ Corporation, Magna International Inc., Magna International, Inc., Vitro, Xinyi Glass Holdings, Webasto SE, and Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Glass Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Glass Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Glass Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Glass Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Glass Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Glass Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Glass Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increasing applications of glass & penetration of smart glass
188.8.131.52. Rise in demand and production of electric vehicles
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand due to rising concern of primary safety from accidents
220.127.116.11. Rising use of sunroof glass in high-end cars
18.104.22.168. High cost of production and smart glass
22.214.171.124. Availability of low cost glass in aftermarket
126.96.36.199. Implementation of smart glass and device embedded glass technologies
188.8.131.52. Increasing government initiatives regarding motor vehicle regulations
184.108.40.206. Advancement and innovation in windshield technology
220.127.116.11. Fluctuating prices and raw material demand & supply gap
18.104.22.168. High complexity for replacement of windshield
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Glass Market, by Application
6.3. Rear Quarter Glass
6.4. Side & Rear-View Mirror
7. Automotive Glass Market, by Type
8. Americas Automotive Glass Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Automotive Glass Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Glass Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Asahi Glass Company Ltd.
12.2. Central Glass America, Inc.
12.3. China Glass Holding Ltd.
12.4. Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
12.5. Corning, Inc.
12.6. Euroglas GmbH
12.7. Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
12.8. Fuyao Group Automobile Glass Co., Ltd.
12.9. Guardian Industries
12.10. Independent Glass Co Ltd.
12.11. LKQ Corporation
12.12. Magna International Inc.
12.13. Vitro, Xinyi Glass Holdings
12.14. Webasto SE
12.15. Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h5co4
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900