Dublin, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Budesonide Inhaler Market Research Report by Dosage, by Products Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Budesonide Inhaler Market size was estimated at USD 204.33 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 223.08 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 9.17% to reach USD 345.91 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Budesonide Inhaler to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Dosage, the Budesonide Inhaler Market was studied across Aerosols, Dry Powder, Spray, and Suspension.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Budesonide Inhaler Market was studied across Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, and Retail Pharmacy.
Based on Products Type, the Budesonide Inhaler Market was studied across Inhalants and Nebulizers.
Based on Region, the Budesonide Inhaler Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Budesonide Inhaler Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market, including Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca PLC, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Cipla Limited, Cosmo Pharmaceuticals N.V., Lunan Pharmaceutical Group, Lupin Limited, Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP, Novartis International AG, Orion Corporation, Pfizer Inc., Synmosa Biopharma Corporation, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, and Viatris Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Budesonide Inhaler Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Upsurge in the Prevalence of Chronic Respiratory Diseases such as Asthma and COPD
220.127.116.11. Soaring Geriatric Population Affected with Respiratory Disorders
18.104.22.168. Increasing Awareness for Hi-Tech Respiratory Disorders
22.214.171.124. Side Effects of Budesonide
126.96.36.199. Rising Number of Launches in Generic Version of Budesonide Inhaler
188.8.131.52. Further Innovation in Inhaled Therapy for Airways Disease
184.108.40.206. Availability of Alternatives and Technical Difficulties in Drug Delivery
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Budesonide Inhaler Market, by Dosage
6.3. Dry Powder
7. Budesonide Inhaler Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2. Hospital Pharmacy
7.3. Online Pharmacy
7.4. Retail Pharmacy
8. Budesonide Inhaler Market, by Products Type
9. Americas Budesonide Inhaler Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Budesonide Inhaler Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Budesonide Inhaler Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Quadrant
12.4. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.5. Competitive Scenario
12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.5.4. Investment & Funding
12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Abbott Laboratories
13.2. AstraZeneca PLC
13.3. Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.
13.4. Cipla Limited
13.5. Cosmo Pharmaceuticals N.V.
13.6. Lunan Pharmaceutical Group
13.7. Lupin Limited
13.8. Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP
13.9. Novartis International AG
13.10. Orion Corporation
13.11. Pfizer Inc.
13.12. Synmosa Biopharma Corporation
13.13. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
13.14. Viatris Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7betuc
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900