Dublin, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Building Management System Market Research Report by Component, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Building Management System Market size was estimated at USD 10.04 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 11.29 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.81% reaching USD 20.71 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Building Management System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the market was studied across Hardware, Service Type, and Software.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Building Management System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Building Management System Market, including ABB Ltd, Azbil Corporation, Buildingiq, Inc., Crestron Electronics, Inc, Delta Controls, Distech Controls Inc., Gridpoint, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., IBM Corporation, Ingersoll-rand Plc, Johnson Controls International PLC, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Startup Ecosystem, and United Technologies Corp.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Building Management System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Building Management System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Building Management System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Building Management System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Building Management System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Building Management System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Building Management System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Integration of cloud computing, IoT, analytics and Artificial Intelligence
5.2.2. Surge in the demand for energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings
5.2.3. Need for simplified building operation and maintenance
5.3.1. Plenty of potential entry points for attacks from cyber criminals
5.3.2. High implementation costs
5.4.1. Growing use of standardised IP protocols between systems and devices enhancing efficiency of BMSs
5.4.2. Improvement in system for controlling temperature, control building pressurization, regulate humidity, and optimize lighting
5.5.1. Lack of awareness regarding the BMS
6. Building Management System Market, by Component
6.3. Service Type
7. Building Management System Market, by Application
8. Americas Building Management System Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Building Management System Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Building Management System Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. ABB Ltd.
12.2. Azbil Corporation
12.3. Buildingiq, Inc.
12.4. Crestron Electronics, Inc.
12.5. Delta Controls
12.6. Distech Controls Inc.
12.7. Gridpoint, Inc.
12.8. Honeywell International Inc.
12.9. IBM Corporation
12.10. Ingersoll-rand Plc
12.11. Johnson Controls International PLC
12.12. Schneider Electric SE
12.13. Siemens AG
12.14. Startup Ecosystem
12.15. United Technologies Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7yjvfc
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900