Dublin, July 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Camping and Caravanning Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global camping and caravanning market.
The global camping and caravanning market reached a value of nearly $49.9 billion in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to nearly $66.7 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
This report describes and evaluates the global camping and caravanning market. It covers two five-year periods, 2015 to 2019, termed the historic period, and 2019 through 2023, the forecast period.
Growth in the historic period resulted from cheaper alternative to traditional vacations, rise in disposable income, rapid technological advances and increased aging population and early retirement. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were Natural disasters and availability of other domestic and international tourism alternatives.
Going forward, increasing millennial preference for camping, rising participation in outdoor activities, favorable government initiatives and increasing spend on leisure will drive growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the camping and caravanning market in the future include travel restrictions, political uncertainties/adversities, climate change effects due to global warming and opposition from NGOs and Greenpeace activists for recreational activities in campgrounds and RV camps.
North America was the largest region in the camping and caravanning market, accounting for 40.4% of the global market in 2019. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia-Pacific and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest growing regions in the camping and caravanning market will be Asia-Pacific and Africa, where growth will be at CAGRs of 12.1% and 10.6% respectively. These will be followed by South America and the Middle East, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 9.6% and 8.9% respectively.
The global camping and caravanning market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 6.4% of the total market in 2018. Major players in the market include Bourne Leisure Holdings Limited, Sun Communities, Equity Lifestyle Properties, Parkdean Holidays Limited, Kampgrounds Of America, Inc. and others.
The top opportunities in the global camping and caravanning market will arise in the recreational and vacation camps segment which will gain $11.3 billion of global annual sales by 2023. The camping and caravanning market size will gain the most in China at $3.8 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Camping And Caravanning Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Type
7. Camping And Caravanning Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Segmentation By Type Of Accommodation
7.2.1. RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks And Campgrounds
7.2.2. Recreational And Vacation Camps
8. Camping And Caravanning Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.2. Service Providers
8.4. End Users
9. Camping And Caravanning Market, Service Analysis -Service Examples
10. Camping And Caravanning Market Customer Information
10.1. Americans Use Recreational Vehicles For Camping As It Is Cost-Effective And Easier Than Traditional Camping
10.2. Most Americans Consider Fifth-Wheel As A Primary Recreational Vehicle
10.3. American Millennials Are Most Likely To Go Recreational Vehicle Camping
10.4. Camping And Caravanning Is A Great Social Leveler And Makes People Happy
10.5. Fishing And Biking Are Some Of The Most Popular Outdoor Activities
10.6. Americans Participate In Outdoor Activities To Spend Time With Families And Get Fit
11. Camping And Caravanning Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Camp Grounds And RV Parks Offering Wi-Fi Facilities
11.2. Increased Demand For Glamping
11.3. Green Camping
11.4. Collaborations For Wider Marketing And Advertising
11.5. Innovation In Camping Equipment Design
11.6. Rise In Basic Camping
11.7. Adapting To Regional Preferences
12. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Size And Growth
12.1. Market Size
12.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Billion)
12.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015 - 2019
12.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015 - 2019
12.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, Value ($ Billion)
12.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019 - 2023
12.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019 - 2023
13. Camping And Caravanning Market, Regional Analysis
13.1. Global Camping And Caravanning Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
13.2. Global Camping And Caravanning Market, 2015 - 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
13.3. Global Camping And Caravanning Market, 2019 - 2023, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
14. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Segmentation
14.1. Global Camping And Caravanning Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015 - 2023, Value ($ Billion)
14.1.1. RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks And Campgrounds
14.1.2. Recreational And Vacation Camps
15. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
15.1. Camping And Caravanning Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
15.2. Per Capita Average Camping And Caravanning Market Expenditure, Global
16. Asia-Pacific Camping And Caravanning Market
17. Western Europe Camping And Caravanning Market
18. Eastern Europe Camping And Caravanning Market
19. North America Camping And Caravanning Market
20. South America Camping And Caravanning Market
21. Middle East Camping And Caravanning Market
22. Africa Camping And Caravanning Market
23. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Competitive Landscape
23.1. Company Profiles
23.2. Bourne Leisure Holdings Limited
23.2.1. Company Overview
23.2.2. Products And Services
23.2.3. Business Strategy
23.2.4. Financial Overview
23.3. Sun Communities
23.3.1. Company Overview
23.3.2. Products And Services
23.3.3. Business Strategy
23.3.4. Financial Overview
23.4. Equity Lifestyle Properties
23.4.1. Company Overview
23.4.2. Products And Services
23.4.3. Business Strategy
23.4.4. Financial Overview
23.5. Parkdean Holidays Limited
23.5.1. Company Overview
23.5.2. Products And Services
23.5.3. Business Strategy
23.5.4. Financial Overview
23.6. Kampgrounds Of America, Inc.
23.6.1. Company Overview
23.6.2. Products And Services
23.6.3. Business Strategy
23.6.4. Financial Overview
24. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Camping And Caravanning Market
24.1. Royal Automobile Club Acquired Esperance Seafront Caravan Park
24.2. Bregal Freshstream LLP Acquired Away Resorts From LDC Ltd.
24.3. The Camping And Caravanning Club Acquired Scotgate And Braithwaite Bridges From Scotgate Holiday Park
24.4. Grow Capital Inc. Acquired Lake Selmac Resort & RV Park
24.5. Zeman Homes, Inc. Acquired Paradise Camping Resort And Seasons In The Sun RV Resort
24.6. Away Resorts Limited Acquired Sandy Balls Holiday Village
24.7. Onex Corporation Acquired Parkdean Resort
24.8. Inspire Communities Acquired Whisper Creek RV Resort
24.9. Sun Communities, Inc. Acquired Carefree Communities, Inc.
25. Market Background: Non-Residential Accommodation Services Market
25.1. Non-Residential Accommodation Services Market Characteristics
25.1.1. Market Definition
25.1.2. Segmentation By Type Of Accommodation
25.2. Global Non-Residential Accommodation Services Market, Segmentation By Type Of Accommodation, 2015 - 2023, Value ($ Billion)
25.3. Global Non-Residential Accommodation Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
25.4. Global Non-Residential Accommodation Services Market, 2015 - 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
26. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Opportunities And Strategies
26.1. Global Camping And Caravanning Market In 2023 - Countries Offering Most New Opportunities
26.2. Global Camping And Caravanning Market In 2023 - Segments Offering Most New Opportunities
26.3. Global Camping And Caravanning Market In 2023 - Growth Strategies
26.3.1. Market Trend Based Strategies
26.3.2. Competitor Strategies
27. Camping And Caravanning Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
- Alaskan Anglers RV Park
- Banyan Tree Al Wadi
- Bourne Leisure Holdings Limited
- Camping Flamboyant
- Camping Pod Lasem
- Discovery Parks Private Limited
- Duncans Mills camping club
- Elangeni Holiday Resort
- Equity Lifestyle Properties
- European Camping Group
- Fallen Rock RV Parke & Campground
- George Country Resort
- Green Fountain Caravan Resort
- Jellystone Park
- Kampgrounds Of America, Inc.
- Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park
- Koppisol Holiday Resort
- Mbizi Game Lodge & Spa
- Normandy Farms
- Parkdean Holidays Limited
- Prefab Caravan
- Queensburgh Caravan Park
- Sun Communities
- The Golden Nugget RV Park
- Top Parks
- Victoria Bay Caravan Park
- Zion River Resort
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2yn4d7
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900