Dublin, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Carbonate Minerals Market Research Report , by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carbonate Minerals Market size was estimated at USD 16.90 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 17.75 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.36% to reach USD 23.13 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Carbonate Minerals to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Geography, the Carbonate Minerals Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbonate Minerals Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Carbonate Minerals Market, including Avon Products, Calcinor SA, Carmeuse, Cerne Calcium Company, Columbia River Carbonates, GLC Mineral, Graymont Limited, Great Lakes Calcium Corporation, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., Huber Engineered Materials, IMERYS Carbonates, Kerford Limestone, Lhoist North America, Magnesita Refractories, Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd., Mineral Technologies, Minerals Technologies Inc., Mississippi Lime Company, Omya AG, Provencale SA, Sibelco, and The National Lime & Stone Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Carbonate Minerals Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Carbonate Minerals Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing preference of carbonate minerals in painting and coating industry
18.104.22.168. Increased demand of carbonates in the manufacturing of cement and dolomite in refractory materials
22.214.171.124. Rise in demand of building and construction industry
126.96.36.199. Availability of alternatives
188.8.131.52. Increasing government initiatives in the agricultural field
184.108.40.206. Rise in the e-commerce sector and paper packaging production
220.127.116.11. High cost associated with transportation
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Americas Carbonate Minerals Market
6.6. United States
7. Asia-Pacific Carbonate Minerals Market
7.10. South Korea
8. Europe, Middle East & Africa Carbonate Minerals Market
8.8. Saudi Arabia
8.9. South Africa
8.11. United Arab Emirates
8.12. United Kingdom
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
9.1.2. Business Strategy
9.1.3. Product Satisfaction
9.2. Market Ranking Analysis
9.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
9.4. Competitive Scenario
9.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
9.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
9.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
9.4.4. Investment & Funding
9.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
10. Company Usability Profiles
10.1. Avon Products
10.2. Calcinor SA
10.4. Cerne Calcium Company
10.5. Columbia River Carbonates
10.6. GLC Mineral
10.7. Graymont Limited
10.8. Great Lakes Calcium Corporation
10.9. Gulshan Polyols Ltd.
10.10. Huber Engineered Materials
10.11. IMERYS Carbonates
10.12. Kerford Limestone
10.13. Lhoist North America
10.14. Magnesita Refractories
10.15. Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd.
10.16. Mineral Technologies
10.17. Minerals Technologies Inc.
10.18. Mississippi Lime Company
10.19. Omya AG
10.20. Provencale SA
10.22. The National Lime & Stone Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g4ij3d
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900