Dublin, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market Research Report by Application (Lacquers, Paints and Coatings, and Printing Inks), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market size was estimated at USD 683.46 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 711.72 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.47% to reach USD 888.72 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cellulose Acetate Butyrate to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market was examined across Lacquers, Paints and Coatings, and Printing Inks.
Based on Geography, the Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market, including Celanese Corporation, Chemos GmbH&Co.KG, Daicel Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Rhodia Acetow GmbH, Simagchem Corp, SK Chemicals Co. Ltd., and Xiamen Hisunny Chemical Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rising demand for paints & coatings by consumers
184.108.40.206. Increasing construction activities in the emerging markets
220.127.116.11. Surge in demand from the textile industry
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with cellulose acetate butyrate
22.214.171.124. Need for cellulose acetate butyrate in the cigarette filter tow manufacturing companies
126.96.36.199. Rise in the use of cellulose acetate butyrate in the printing ink applications
188.8.131.52. More explosive than cellulose acetate
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market, by Application
6.3. Paints and Coatings
6.4. Printing Inks
7. Americas Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
10.1.2. Business Strategy
10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
10.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
10.4. Competitive Scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.4.4. Investment & Funding
10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
11.1. Celanese Corporation
11.2. Chemos GmbH&Co.KG
11.3. Daicel Corporation
11.4. Eastman Chemical Company
11.5. Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.
11.6. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
11.7. Rhodia Acetow GmbH
11.8. Simagchem Corp
11.9. SK Chemicals Co. Ltd.
11.10. Xiamen Hisunny Chemical Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sv9m8x
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900