Dublin, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Commercial Greenhouse Market Research Report by Type (Glass and Plastic), by Equipment (Cooling Systems and Heating Systems), by Crop Type, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Commercial Greenhouse Market size was estimated at USD 30.02 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 32.65 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 9.08% to reach USD 50.59 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Commercial Greenhouse to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Commercial Greenhouse Market was studied across Glass and Plastic.
Based on Equipment, the Commercial Greenhouse Market was studied across Cooling Systems and Heating Systems.
Based on Crop Type, the Commercial Greenhouse Market was studied across Flowers & Ornamentals, Fruits & Vegetables, and Nursery Crops.
Based on Region, the Commercial Greenhouse Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Commercial Greenhouse Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market, including Agra Tech Inc, Argus Control Systems Ltd., Beijing Kingpeng International Hi-Tech Corporation, Certhon - Greenhouse Solutions, DeCloet Greenhouse Mfg. Ltd., Europrogress, Heliospectra, Heliospectra AB, Hort Americas, IGREEN INDUSTRIES LIMITED, International Greenhouse Company, Keder Greenhouse, Logiqs B.V., Luiten Greenhouses, LumiGrow, Inc., Nexus Corporation, Nobutec B.V., Noonty Greenhouse Co., Ltd., Omni Structures International, Poly-Tex, Inc, Qingzhou Xinhe Greenhouse Horticulture Co., Ltd., Richel Group SA, Rough Brothers Inc, Sichuan Jianyang Jianchuan Industry Co., Ltd., Sotrafa, Stuppy Greenhouse, and The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Commercial Greenhouse Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for food owing to increasing population globally
18.104.22.168. Unprecedented climate change impacts the yield of crops
22.214.171.124. Rapid urbanization due to growing need for sustainable farming practices
126.96.36.199. Relatively high cost of setup and improper management from farmers
188.8.131.52. Robust research and development activities in the sector
184.108.40.206. Growing demand from floriculture and ornamental horticulture applications
220.127.116.11. Reduced awareness among farmers related to automation and technicality of greenhouse
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Commercial Greenhouse Market, by Type
7. Commercial Greenhouse Market, by Equipment
7.2. Cooling Systems
7.3. Heating Systems
8. Commercial Greenhouse Market, by Crop Type
8.2. Flowers & Ornamentals
8.3. Fruits & Vegetables
8.4. Nursery Crops
9. Americas Commercial Greenhouse Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Commercial Greenhouse Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Commercial Greenhouse Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Agra Tech Inc
13.2. Argus Control Systems Ltd.
13.3. Beijing Kingpeng International Hi-Tech Corporation
13.4. Certhon - Greenhouse Solutions
13.5. DeCloet Greenhouse Mfg. Ltd.
13.8. Heliospectra AB
13.9. Hort Americas
13.10. IGREEN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
13.11. International Greenhouse Company
13.12. Keder Greenhouse
13.13. Logiqs B.V.
13.14. Luiten Greenhouses
13.15. LumiGrow, Inc.
13.16. Nexus Corporation
13.17. Nobutec B.V.
13.18. Noonty Greenhouse Co., Ltd.
13.19. Omni Structures International
13.20. Poly-Tex, Inc
13.21. Qingzhou Xinhe Greenhouse Horticulture Co., Ltd.
13.22. Richel Group SA
13.23. Rough Brothers Inc
13.24. Sichuan Jianyang Jianchuan Industry Co., Ltd.
13.26. Stuppy Greenhouse
13.27. The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gk49i
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900