Dublin, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Dental Fiberglass Post Market Research Report by Product Type, by Industry, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market size was estimated at USD 51.31 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 54.86 million in 2021, at a CAGR 7.28% to reach USD 83.95 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Dental Fiberglass Post to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the market was studied across Combination, Parallel, and Tapered.
Based on Industry, the market was studied across Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Dental Hospitals.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Dental Fiberglass Post Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market, including 3M Company, Aaz Progressive Pvt. Ltd., Angelus Industria de Produtos Odontologicos S/A, Brasseler U.S.A., Inc., CertainTeed, COLTENE Group AG, Dentatus AB, Dentsply Sirona Inc., DMG America Inc, FGM Dental Group, FGM Produtos Odontologicos, Harald Nordin SA, Helse Corp., Infinity Dental Web, Inc., Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Nanoplant Hochst GmbH, Sanaden Dental Engineering, Straumann Holding AG, Ultradent Products Inc., and VOCO GmbH.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Dental Fiberglass Post Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing awareness towards dental caries treatment options
22.214.171.124. Adoption of aesthetic products in dentistry
126.96.36.199. High cost of dental procedures
188.8.131.52. Rising dental tourism and import-export activities for dental materials and consumables
184.108.40.206. Growing awareness towards oral diseases and rising patient pool in emerging economies
220.127.116.11. Limited reimbursement for dental procedures
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Dental Fiberglass Post Market, by Product Type
7. Dental Fiberglass Post Market, by Industry
7.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7.3. Dental Hospitals
8. Americas Dental Fiberglass Post Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Dental Fiberglass Post Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Dental Fiberglass Post Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3M Company
12.2. Aaz Progressive Pvt. Ltd.
12.3. Angelus Industria de Produtos Odontologicos S/A
12.4. Brasseler U.S.A., Inc.
12.6. COLTENE Group AG
12.7. Dentatus AB
12.8. Dentsply Sirona Inc.
12.9. DMG America Inc
12.10. FGM Dental Group
12.11. FGM Produtos Odontologicos
12.12. Harald Nordin SA
12.13. Helse Corp.
12.14. Infinity Dental Web, Inc.
12.15. Ivoclar Vivadent AG
12.16. Nanoplant Hochst GmbH
12.17. Sanaden Dental Engineering
12.18. Straumann Holding AG
12.19. Ultradent Products Inc.
12.20. VOCO GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/72lxe1
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900