Dublin, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Display Technology Market Research Report by Type, by Size, by Product, by Industry, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Display Technology Market size was estimated at USD 112.73 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 119.89 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 6.68% to reach USD 166.24 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Display Technology to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Direct-vew LED, LCD, Micro-LED, and OLED.
Based on Size, the market was studied across Large Panels, Microdisplays, and Small and Medium-sized Panels.
Based on Product, the market was studied across Automotive Displays, Digital Signage/Large Format Displays, PC Monitors & Laptops, Smart Wearables, Smartphones, Tablets, and Television Sets.
Based on Industry, the market was studied across Automotive, Consumer, Defense & Aerospace, Education, Healthcare, Industrial & Enterprise, Retail, Hospitality, and BFSI, Sports & Entertainment, and Transportation.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Display Technology Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Display Technology Market, including AU Optronics Corp., BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd., Cambridge Display Technology Limited, Corning Incorporated, Innolux, Japan Display Inc., Leia Inc., Leyard Optoelectronic, LG Display Co Ltd, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Sharp, Sony Corporation, and Universal Display Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Display Technology Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Display Technology Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Display Technology Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Display Technology Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Display Technology Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Display Technology Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Display Technology Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Advancements in the field of display technology and rising demand for electronic products
5.2.2. Growing demand for interactive displays in various applications
5.2.3. Increasing popularity of OLED-based technologies
5.3.1. High cost of the transparent & quantum dot display technologies
5.3.2. Stagnant growth of desktop PCs, notebooks, and tablets
5.4.1. Growing adoption of foldable & flexible displays
5.4.2. Emerging use cases of displays to give lucrative growth opportunities for manufacturers
5.4.3. Increased CAPEX spending on displays
5.5.1. Deployment of widescreen alternatives, such as projectors & screenless displays, & the emergence of new display concepts
6. Display Technology Market, by Type
6.2. Direct-vew LED
7. Display Technology Market, by Size
7.2. Large Panels
7.4. Small and Medium-sized Panels
8. Display Technology Market, by Product
8.2. Automotive Displays
8.3. Digital Signage/Large Format Displays
8.4. PC Monitors & Laptops
8.5. Smart Wearables
8.8. Television Sets
9. Display Technology Market, by Industry
9.4. Defense & Aerospace
9.7. Industrial & Enterprise
9.8. Retail, Hospitality, and BFSI
9.9. Sports & Entertainment
10. Americas Display Technology Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Display Technology Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Display Technology Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. AU Optronics Corp.
14.2. BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.
14.3. Cambridge Display Technology Limited
14.4. Corning Incorporated
14.6. Japan Display Inc.
14.7. Leia Inc.
14.8. Leyard Optoelectronic
14.9. LG Display Co Ltd
14.10. NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
14.11. Panasonic Corporation
14.12. Samsung SDI Co Ltd
14.14. Sony Corporation
14.15. Universal Display Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ppoz3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900