Dublin, Sept. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Duodenoscope Market - Analysis By Type, By Treatment, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights and Outlook Post Covid-19 Pandemic (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Duodenoscope Market was valued at USD 151.23 million in the year 2019. Rising prevalence of life threatening diseases such as pancreatitis, gall bladder and biliary diseases, pancreatic cancer coupled with technological advancements in duodenoscope design or structure and rising demand for healthcare infrastructure and facilities are the major factors impelling the market growth. Further, growing acceptance of innovative endoscopic surgery systems by physicians and increasing health expenditure will facilitate duodenoscope demand during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Factors such as rising geriatric population, practice of unhealthy lifestyle such as alcoholism, smoking tobacco are crucial factors for life threatening diseases such as pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis and gall bladder and biliary diseases. The growth of the market is hampered in 2020 due to the occurrence of coronavirus pandemic in which all worldwide business activities are put at hold for the first few months of the year. Also, the patient volume has declined and all the surgeries postponed due to the severity of the coronavirus. However, the impact of Covid-19 will not majorly impact the endoscopic diagnosis and treatment.
Under the Type Segment, Flexible Video Duodenoscope dominates the overall Duodenoscope market as continuous and increasing demand for high definition images provide detailed endoscopic visualization during ERCP procedures. As a result, key players in the industry are making investments in R&D to introduce more enhanced structures of duodenoscope that can overcome the challenges associated with current duodenoscopes. Therefore, enhanced video duodenoscopes are accelerating the market growth due to which it may witness the fastest growth in the forecast period.
On the basis of Treatment Type, the Diagnostics segment held the largest market share and value during the historical period as it is highly used by the physicians in order to detect the serious and life-threatening illness at an earlier stage. The continual research and development in the designing and structure of duodenoscopes by the market leaders are expected to propel market demand of Duodenoscope in diagnostics.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Duodenoscope market.
- The report analyses Duodenoscope Market By Type (Flexible Video Duodenoscope, Flexible Non-Video Duodenoscope)
- The report assesses the Duodenoscope market By Treatment Method (Diagnostics and Therapeutics).
- The Global Duodenoscope Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, Russia, UK, Italy, Germany, China, India, South Korea, Japan).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the attractiveness of the market and presented By Type, By Treatment Method and By Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers, challenges and pipeline products of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The companies analysed in the report include Karl Storz, Olympus Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Ambu, Sonoscape, Custom Ultrasonics Inc., Boston Scientific, Vimex Endoscopy, Pentax Medical and EndoMed.
- The report presents the analysis of Duodenoscope market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
1.1 Scope of the Report
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Duodenoscope Market: Product Outlook
4. Global Duodenoscope Market: Sizing and Forecast
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Duodenoscope Market Segmentation By Type (By Value)
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Duodenoscope Market - By Type (2019 & 2025)
5.2 Flexible Video Duodenoscope - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 Flexible Non Video Duodenoscope - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Duodenoscope Market Segmentation By Treatment (By Value)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Duodenoscope - By Treatment (2019 & 2025)
6.2 Diagnostics - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 Therapeutics - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Duodenoscope Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Duodenoscope Market: By Region (2019 & 2025)
8. North America Duodenoscope Market: Segmentation By Type, By Treatment (2020-2025)
8.1 North America Duodenoscope Market: Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
8.2 North America Prominent Companies in Duodenoscope Market
8.3 Market Segmentation By Type (Flexible Video Duodenoscope and Flexible Non Video Duodenoscope)
8.4 Market Segmentation By Treatment (Diagnostics and Therapeutics)
8.6 North America Duodenoscope Market: Country Analysis
8.7 Market Opportunity Chart of North America Duodenoscope Market - By Country, By Value (Year-2024)
8.8 Competitive Scenario of North America Duodenoscope Market: By Country (2019 & 2025)
8.9 United States Duodenoscope Market: Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
8.10 United States Duodenoscope Market Segmentation By Type, By Treatment(2020-2025)
8.11 Canada Duodenoscope Market: Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
8.12 Canada Duodenoscope Market Segmentation By Type, By Treatment(2020-2025)
9. Europe Duodenoscope Market: Segmentation By Type, By Treatment (2020-2025)
10. Asia Pacific Duodenoscope Market: Segmentation By Type, By Treatment (2020-2025)
11. Global Duodenoscope Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Duodenoscope Market Drivers
11.2 Global Duodenoscope Market Restraints
11.3 Global Duodenoscope Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness
12.1.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Duodenoscope Market - By Type (Year 2025)
12.1.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Duodenoscope Market - By Treatment (Year 2025)
12.1.4 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Duodenoscope Market - By Region, By Value, (Year-2024)
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
14.1 Olympus Corporation
14.2 Karl Storz
14.3 Pentax Medical
14.4 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
14.8 Custom Ultrasonics Inc.
14.9 Boston Scientific
14.10 Vimex Endoscopy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xb8bt
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900