Dublin, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Fumed Silica - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher bring years of research experience to the 9th edition of this report. The 293-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Fumed Silica Market to Reach $2.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fumed Silica estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% over the period 2020-2027.
Hydrophilic, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.8% CAGR and reach US$1.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Hydrophobic segment is readjusted to a revised 6.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $483.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.1% CAGR
The Fumed Silica market in the U.S. is estimated at US$483.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$564.2 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.2% and 5.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.7% CAGR.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Agsco Corporation
- Applied Material Solutions, Inc.
- Cabot Corporation
- Cargill, Inc.
- Chifeng Shengsen Silicon Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.
- China Silicon Corporation Ltd.
- Dalian Fuchang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Dongyue Group Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fuji Silysia Chemical Ltd.
- Gelest, Inc.
- Henan Huamei Cinda Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Henan Xunyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Heraeus Quarzglas GmbH & Co. KG
- Kemitura A/S
- Power Chemical Corporation Ltd. (Pcc)
- Tokuyama Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Yichang Csg Polysilicon Co, Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Fumed Silica Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 47
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wb3t6n
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900