Dublin, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market Research Report by Industry, by Material, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market size was estimated at USD 3,091.05 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,225.54 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.68% to reach USD 4,069.37 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Industry, the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market was examined across Chemicals, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, and Pulp & Paper.
Based on Product, the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market was examined across Actuator, Fitting, and Valve.
Based on Material, the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market was examined across Alloy, Cast Iron, and Stainless Steel.
Based on Geography, the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market, including Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG., Bray International Inc., Circor International, Inc., Fujikin Inc., Ham-Let Group, HY-LOK Corporation, Oliver Valves Limited, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Richards Industries Inc., and Swagelok Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increased application in various critical industrial process
188.8.131.52. Growing industrialization coupled with number of smart city initiatives
184.108.40.206. Implementation of process instrumentation and automation in manufacturing plants
220.127.116.11. Loosely defined aftersale support and limited attention on periodic maintenance
18.104.22.168. Consumption of ultra-clean valves in the pharmaceutical sector for hygienic and sterile applications
22.214.171.124. IIoT-enabled instrumentation valves to minimize unexpected downtime
126.96.36.199. Lack of product standardization and governing policies & regulations
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market, by Industry
6.3. Energy & Power
6.4. Food & Beverages
6.6. Oil & Gas
6.7. Pulp & Paper
7. Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market, by Product
8. Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market, by Material
8.3. Cast Iron
8.4. Stainless Steel
9. Americas Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Instrumentation Valve & Fitting Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG.
13.2. Bray International Inc.
13.3. Circor International, Inc.
13.4. Fujikin Inc.
13.5. Ham-Let Group
13.6. HY-LOK Corporation
13.7. Oliver Valves Limited
13.8. Parker-Hannifin Corporation
13.9. Richards Industries Inc.
13.10. Swagelok Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zcv582
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900