Dublin, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Methanol Market Research Report by Source (Coal and Natural gas), by End Use Industry (Automotive, Chemical, and Construction), by Derivatives, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Methanol Market size was estimated at USD 33.69 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 34.77 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 3.55% to reach USD 41.54 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Methanol to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Source, the Methanol Market was examined across Coal and Natural gas.
Based on End Use Industry, the Methanol Market was examined across Automotive, Chemical, and Construction.
Based on Derivatives, the Methanol Market was examined across Acetic Acid, Biodiesel, Dimethyl Ether (DME), Formaldehyde, and Gasoline.
Based on Geography, the Methanol Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Methanol Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Methanol Market, including Atlantic Methanol Production Company, BASF SE, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Methanex Corporation, Methanol Holdings Limited, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Inc., Mitsui & Co., Ltd, Petroliam Nasional Berhad, SABIC, and Zagros Petrochemical Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Methanol Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Methanol Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Methanol Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Methanol Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Methanol Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Methanol Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Methanol Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for synthetic fabrics and fibers in textile
126.96.36.199. Rising adoption of paint & coatings across industries
188.8.131.52. High demand for methanol applications in automotive and construction industries
184.108.40.206. Formaldehyde emissions from methanol
220.127.116.11. E-methanol promising growth as future fuel
18.104.22.168. Proliferation of end-use industries
22.214.171.124. Methanol cost slightly higher than premium gasoline
126.96.36.199. Health hazards related to exposure of methanol
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Methanol Market, by Source
6.3. Natural gas
7. Methanol Market, by End Use Industry
8. Methanol Market, by Derivatives
8.2. Acetic Acid
8.4. Dimethyl Ether (DME)
9. Americas Methanol Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Methanol Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Methanol Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Atlantic Methanol Production Company
13.2. BASF SE
13.3. Celanese Corporation
13.4. Eastman Chemical Company
13.5. Methanex Corporation
13.6. Methanol Holdings Limited
13.7. Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Inc.
13.8. Mitsui & Co., Ltd
13.9. Petroliam Nasional Berhad
13.11. Zagros Petrochemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r08yp9
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900