Dublin, Dec. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Online Dating Market Research Report by Services, Product, Age Group, Subscription, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Online Dating Market size was estimated at USD 2,400.53 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,614.05 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.23% reaching USD 4,077.94 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Online Dating to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Services, the market was studied across General Online Dating Services, Merging Online Dating Services, Niche Online Dating Services, and Relationship Services.
Based on Product, the market was studied across Apps and Website.
Based on Age Group, the market was studied across 18 to 24 Years, 25 to 34 Years, 35 to 44 Years, 45 to 54 Years, and 55 to 64 Years.
Based on Subscription, the market was studied across Non-Paid Online Dating Services and Paid Online Dating Services.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Online Dating Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Online Dating Market, including Badoo, Coffee Meets Bagel, Eharmony, Inc, EliteMate.com LLC, Grindr LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match, Match Group, Inc., OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Spark Networks SE, Spice of Life, Tastebuds Media Ltd, The Bumble Group, The Meet Group Inc., Tinder, and Zoosk, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Online Dating Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Online Dating Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Online Dating Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Online Dating Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Online Dating Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Online Dating Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Online Dating Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growth in internet penetration and number of smartphone users
5.2.2. Rising number of dating apps and acceptance among users
5.2.3. Large scale young population across the world
5.3.1. Reluctance to acceptance and trust issues among some population
5.4.1. Millennials inclination towards attractive social networking sites
5.4.2. Cultural shift for dating and marriage patterns
5.5.1. Rising number of scams and frauds
6. Online Dating Market, by Services
6.2. General Online Dating Services
6.3. Merging Online Dating Services
6.4. Niche Online Dating Services
6.5. Relationship Services
7. Online Dating Market, by Product
8. Online Dating Market, by Age Group
8.2. 18 to 24 Years
8.3. 25 to 34 Years
8.4. 35 to 44 Years
8.5. 45 to 54 Years
8.6. 55 to 64 Years
9. Online Dating Market, by Subscription
9.2. Non-Paid Online Dating Services
9.3. Paid Online Dating Services
10. Americas Online Dating Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Online Dating Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Online Dating Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.2. Coffee Meets Bagel
14.3. Eharmony, Inc.
14.4. EliteMate.com LLC
14.5. Grindr LLC
14.6. Happn SAS
14.7. Love Group Global Ltd.
14.9. Match Group, Inc.
14.10. OK Cupid
14.11. Plenty of Fish
14.12. Spark Networks SE
14.13. Spice of Life
14.14. Tastebuds Media Ltd.
14.15. The Bumble Group
14.16. The Meet Group Inc.
14.18. Zoosk, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eff0u
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900