Dublin, Dec. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market Research Report by Product, Material, Technique, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market size was estimated at USD 5,749.28 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 6,483.96 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.11% reaching USD 12,044.27 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Accessories, Filters, and Systems.
Based on Material, the market was studied across Mixed Cellulose Ester & Cellulose Acetate, Nylon Membrane Filters, Polycarbonate Track-etched, Polyethersulfone, Polytetrafluoroethylene, and Polyvinylidene Difluoride.
Based on Technique, the market was studied across Ion Exchange, Microfiltration, Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis, and Ultrafiltration.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Air Purification, Cell Separation, Final Product Processing, Raw Material Filtration, and Water Purification. The Final Product Processing is further studied across Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Filtration, Formulation & Filling Solutions, Protein Purification, Sterile Filtration, Vaccines & Antibody Processing, and Viral Clearance. The Raw Material Filtration is further studied across Bioburden Reduction, Media Buffers, and Prefiltration.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market, including 3M Company, Alfa Laval AB, Amazon Filters, Ltd., ARL Bio Pharma, Inc., Berghof Membrane Technology GmbH, Danaher Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Eaton Corporation, GE Healthcare Inc., GEA Group AG, Graver Technologies, LLC, Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Koch Separation Solutions, MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC., Merck KGaA, MMS Membrane Systems, Novasep, LLC, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Repligen Corporation, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Simsii Inc., Sterlitech Corporation, Synder Filtration, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing adoption of single-use technologies
5.2.2. Developments in drug production coupled with a wide range of uses of membrane filtration techniques
5.3.1. High cost associated with the technology
5.4.1. Advancements in nanofiltration technology
5.5.1. Complicated procedures and maintenance issues
6. Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market, by Product
7. Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market, by Material
7.2. Mixed Cellulose Ester & Cellulose Acetate
7.3. Nylon Membrane Filters
7.4. Polycarbonate Track-etched
7.7. Polyvinylidene Difluoride
8. Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market, by Technique
8.2. Ion Exchange
8.5. Reverse Osmosis
9. Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market, by Application
9.2. Air Purification
9.3. Cell Separation
9.4. Final Product Processing
9.4.1. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Filtration
9.4.2. Formulation & Filling Solutions
9.4.3. Protein Purification
9.4.4. Sterile Filtration
9.4.5. Vaccines & Antibody Processing
9.4.6. Viral Clearance
9.5. Raw Material Filtration
9.5.1. Bioburden Reduction
9.5.2. Media Buffers
9.6. Water Purification
10. Americas Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. 3M Company
14.2. Alfa Laval AB
14.3. Amazon Filters, Ltd.
14.4. ARL Bio Pharma, Inc.
14.5. Berghof Membrane Technology GmbH
14.6. Danaher Corporation
14.7. Donaldson Company, Inc.
14.8. Eaton Corporation
14.9. GE Healthcare Inc.
14.10. GEA Group AG
14.11. Graver Technologies, LLC
14.12. Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
14.13. Koch Separation Solutions
14.14. MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC.
14.15. Merck KGaA
14.16. MMS Membrane Systems
14.17. Novasep, LLC
14.18. Parker Hannifin Corporation
14.19. Repligen Corporation
14.20. Sartorius Stedim Biotech
14.21. Simsii Inc.
14.22. Sterlitech Corporation
14.23. Synder Filtration, Inc.
14.24. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kyg5e9
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900