Dublin, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Polymer Matrix Composites Market Research Report by Material Matrix, by Adhesive Type, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market size was estimated at USD 15.05 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 16.50 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 9.99% to reach USD 26.66 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Polymer Matrix Composites to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Material Matrix, the Polymer Matrix Composites Market was examined across Thermoplastic Resins, Thermosetting Resins, and Thermoplastic Resins. The Thermoplastic Resins was further studied across Amorphous Thermoplastics, Polyether Ether Ketone, and Semicrystalline Thermoplastics. The Thermosetting Resins was further studied across Bismaleimides, Epoxy, Phenolic Resin, Polybenzimidazoles, Polyester Resins, Polyimides, and Vinyl Ester Resin. The Thermoplastic Resins was further studied across Amorphous Thermoplastics, Polyether Ether Ketone, and Semicrystalline Thermoplastics.
Based on Type, the Polymer Matrix Composites Market was examined across Boron, Carbon/ Graphite, Ceramic, Fiberglass, and Kevlar.
Based on Adhesive Type, the Polymer Matrix Composites Market was examined across Film Adhesive, Foaming Adhesive, and Paste Adhesive.
Based on Application, the Polymer Matrix Composites Market was examined across Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Construction Industry, Defense Industry, Electrical & Electronic industry, Shipbuilding industry, and Sporting Equipment Industry.
Based on Geography, the Polymer Matrix Composites Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Polymer Matrix Composites Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market, including Applied Poleramic, Inc., Creative Composites, Ltd., Enduro Composites, Inc., Faurecia, Hexagon Composites, Hexcel Corporation,, Hitco Carbon Composites Inc., Kineco, Owens Corning, Performance Composites, Inc., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries, and TPI Composites, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Polymer Matrix Composites Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Key advantages over ceramic matrix composites such as low cost, strengths, and stiffness
126.96.36.199. Increasing application in aircraft and aerospace industry
188.8.131.52. Complicated and labour-intensive fabrication process
184.108.40.206. Growing industrial applications
220.127.116.11. Development of nano-composite materials and biomimetic composite materials
18.104.22.168. Developing hybrid fiber composite materials
22.214.171.124. Inspection techniques for detecting delamination and cracks in composites
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Polymer Matrix Composites Market, by Material Matrix
6.2. Thermoplastic Resins
6.2.1. Amorphous Thermoplastics
6.2.2. Polyether Ether Ketone
6.2.3. Semicrystalline Thermoplastics
6.3. Thermosetting Resins
6.3.3. Phenolic Resin
6.3.5. Polyester Resins
6.3.7. Vinyl Ester Resin
6.4. Thermoplastic Resins
6.4.1. Amorphous Thermoplastics
6.4.2. Polyether Ether Ketone
6.4.3. Semicrystalline Thermoplastics
7. Polymer Matrix Composites Market, by Type
7.3. Carbon/ Graphite
8. Polymer Matrix Composites Market, by Adhesive Type
8.2. Film Adhesive
8.3. Foaming Adhesive
8.4. Paste Adhesive
9. Polymer Matrix Composites Market, by Application
9.2. Aerospace Industry
9.3. Automotive Industry
9.4. Construction Industry
9.5. Defense Industry
9.6. Electrical & Electronic industry
9.7. Shipbuilding industry
9.8. Sporting Equipment Industry
10. Americas Polymer Matrix Composites Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Polymer Matrix Composites Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Polymer Matrix Composites Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Applied Poleramic, Inc.
14.2. Creative Composites, Ltd.
14.3. Enduro Composites, Inc.
14.5. Hexagon Composites
14.6. Hexcel Corporation,
14.7. Hitco Carbon Composites Inc.
14.9. Owens Corning
14.10. Performance Composites, Inc.
14.11. Teijin Limited
14.12. Toray Industries
14.13. TPI Composites, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wa75ef
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900