Dublin, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Retail Logistics Market Research Report by Type, Mode of Transport, Solution, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Retail Logistics Market size was estimated at USD 205.44 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 230.96 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.75% reaching USD 422.27 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Retail Logistics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Conventional Retail Logistics and E-Commerce Retail Logistics.
Based on Mode of Transport, the market was studied across Airways, Railways, Roadways, and Waterways.
Based on Solution, the market was studied across Commerce enablement, Reverse logistics & liquidation, Supply Chain Solutions, and Transportation Management.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Retail Logistics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Retail Logistics Market, including A.P. Moller - Maersk, APL Logistics Ltd, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Deutsche Post AG, DHL International GmbH, DSV, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx, J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International, Nippon Express, Penske Truck Leasing Co. LP, Ryder System Inc., Schneider, United Parcel Service, and XPO Logistics, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Retail Logistics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Retail Logistics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Retail Logistics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Retail Logistics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Retail Logistics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Retail Logistics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Retail Logistics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing adoption of e-commerce services and changed in the conventional styles of logistics model
5.2.2. Growth in the online retail industry
5.3.1. Lack of uniform governance standard in the fragmented logistics industry
5.4.1. Adoption of self-driving vehicles transforming the logistics industry
5.4.2. Growing urbanization and increasing disposable income of the people
5.5.1. High capital investment leads to slow adoption of the digital logistics
6. Retail Logistics Market, by Type
6.2. Conventional Retail Logistics
6.3. E-Commerce Retail Logistics
7. Retail Logistics Market, by Mode of Transport
8. Retail Logistics Market, by Solution
8.2. Commerce enablement
8.3. Reverse logistics & liquidation
8.4. Supply Chain Solutions
8.5. Transportation Management
9. Americas Retail Logistics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Retail Logistics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Retail Logistics Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. A.P. Moller - Maersk
13.2. APL Logistics Ltd.
13.3. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
13.4. Deutsche Post AG
13.5. DHL International GmbH
13.7. Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
13.9. J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
13.10. Kuehne + Nagel International
13.11. Nippon Express
13.12. Penske Truck Leasing Co. LP
13.13. Ryder System Inc.
13.15. United Parcel Service
13.16. XPO Logistics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vy05ja
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900