Dublin, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Smart Kitchen Appliances Market Research Report by Product, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market size was estimated at USD 18.51 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 21.29 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.34% reaching USD 43.60 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Smart Kitchen Appliances to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Smart Cookware & Cooktops, Smart Dishwashers, Smart Ovens, Smart Refrigerators, and Smart Scales & Thermometers.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Commercial and Residential.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Kitchen Appliances Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, including AB Electrolux, Anova Culinary, Arovast Corporation (Cosori), Brava Home, Inc., BSH Hausgerate GmbH, Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation, Drop, Haier Group, Hamilton Beach, Hestan, iDevices, LLC, Instant Brands Inc., Kenmore, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, Panasonic Corporation, Revolution Cooking, LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Tovala, Umbra, Uncommon Goods LLC, Whirlpool Corporation, WLabs., and Zwilling J. A. Henckels AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Rising disposable income and adoption of smart connected devices
5.2.2. High penetration of advanced technology such as IoT and AI
5.2.3. Rising acceptance of smart kitchen devices for personal or commercial level
5.2.4. Consumer preferences for energy efficient kitchen appliances
5.3.1. Expensive compared to the existing kitchen appliances
5.3.2. Reliable concern related to internet security protocols
5.4.1. Growing trend and attraction of smart homes in developed as well as developing economies
5.4.2. Advancements in autonomous kitchen appliances
5.5.1. Glitches in home hub connectivity and apps
6. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, by Product
6.2. Smart Cookware & Cooktops
6.3. Smart Dishwashers
6.4. Smart Ovens
6.5. Smart Refrigerators
6.6. Smart Scales & Thermometers
7. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, by Application
8. Americas Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. AB Electrolux
12.2. Anova Culinary
12.3. Arovast Corporation (Cosori)
12.4. Brava Home, Inc.
12.5. BSH Hausgerate GmbH
12.6. Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation
12.8. Haier Group
12.9. Hamilton Beach
12.11. iDevices, LLC
12.12. Instant Brands Inc.
12.14. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.15. LG Electronics Inc.
12.16. Miele & Cie. KG
12.17. Panasonic Corporation
12.18. Revolution Cooking, LLC
12.19. Robert Bosch GmbH
12.20. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.23. Uncommon Goods LLC
12.24. Whirlpool Corporation
12.26. Zwilling J. A. Henckels AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z1efmn
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900