Summary According to Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the Insurance sector for 2021 was allocated to ‘procurement and operations’ business function, and ‘Internal costs’ as key spending area.
New York, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Insurance Sector Enterprises ICT Investment Trends and Future Outlook by Segments Hardware, Software, IT Services, and Network and Communications" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312842/?utm_source=GNW
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in the Insurance sector -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2021
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2020 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Insurance enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Insurance enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2021
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Insurance enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312842/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001