Summary Intraocular Lens (IOL) (Ophthalmic Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Ophthalmic Devices therapeutic area.
New York, April 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Intraocular Lens (IOL) (Ophthalmic Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045235/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Intraocular Lens (IOL) market for the year 2020 and beyond.Vision impairment severely impacts quality of life among adult populations.
Adults with vision impairment often have lower rates of workforce participation and productivity.In the case of older adults, vision impairment can contribute to social isolation, difficulty walking, a higher risk of falls and fractures, and a greater likelihood of early entry into nursing or care homes.
Population growth and ageing are expected to increase the risk that more people acquire vision impairment.
Refractive surgery options for vision correction range from corneal reshaping with lasers to surgical insertion of artificial lenses.Cataracts can be corrected with a procedure that is performed more than 3 million times a year in the United States.
Cataract surgery is an operation to remove the eye lens when it is cloudy.The purpose of the lens is to refract light rays that come into the eye to help one see.
The only way to remove a cataract is with surgery.During cataract surgery, the cloudy natural lens is removed and replaced with a clear artificial lens.
That lens is called an intraocular lens (IOL).
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Intraocular Lens (IOL) and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Intraocular Lens (IOL) market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Intraocular Lens market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Venous Stents market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Alcon Inc, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., Hoya Corp., Carl Zeiss AG, Bausch & Lomb Inc., STAAR Surgical Company
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Intraocular Lens (IOL) marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Intraocular Lens (IOL) market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Intraocular Lens (IOL) market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Intraocular Lens (IOL) market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Intraocular Lens (IOL) market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045235/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001