Dublin, Sept. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Italy Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Italian cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019. However, the make-up sector is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country. L'Oreal SA, Procter & Gamble, and Beiersdorf AG the leading companies in the Italian cosmetics & toiletries industry. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the industry. Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in Italy provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
- Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of cosmetics & toiletries was higher in Italy than in the global level in 2019
- Italian consumers prefer premium products in the cosmetics & toiletries industry
- The per capita consumption of oral hygiene products was higher than other cosmetics & toiletries sectors in 2019
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Italian cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Italian cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Rigid plastics is the commonly used pack material in the Italian cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics & toiletries in Italy
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the industry
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of Italy in the global and Western European markets
- Growth analysis of Italy compared to other leading countries in the Western Europe market
- PCC and PCE of Italy compared to global and Western Europe market
Part 2: Industry Deep Dive
- Italy cosmetics & toiletries industry snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Demand for premium products
- Cross sector comparison value growth analysis and sector winners and losers
- Cross sector comparison volume growth analysis and sector winners and losers
Part 3: Sector Deep Dive
- Per capita consumption analysis by sector
- Market size analysis sector: feminine hygiene
- Category level analysis (in value terms) feminine hygiene
- Category level analysis (in volume terms) feminine hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: fragrances
- Market size analysis sector: haircare
- Market size analysis sector: make up
- Market size analysis sector: male toiletries
- Market size analysis sector: oral hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: personal hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: skincare
- Market size analysis sector: suncare
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- Leading companies value share
- Brand share analysis of top five companies
- Brand share analysis of top five companies by sector
- Private label share analysis by sector
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by sector
Part 6: Packaging Analysis
- Pack material growth analysis
- Pack type growth analysis
- Closure type growth analysis
- Primary outer type growth analysis
Part 7: City Deep Dive
- Market size analysis of top ten cities
- Market size analysis of top ten cities by sector
- Leading cities contribution to volume growth
Part 8: Consumergraphics
- Demographic analysis
Part 9: Macroeconomic Analysis
- GDP growth and inflation
- Population growth
- Labor market trend
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Italy risk index (GCRI) 2019
- Italy risk analysis compared to global and Western European markets
- Beiersdorf AG
- Procter & Gamble
- Shiseido Company Limited
- L'Oreal SA
- Clarins Group
- Kiko S.p.A.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Bolton Group S.p.A.
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Deborah Group S.p.A.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ammmih
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900