Summary Hydrogen will be key to the global energy transition in coming decades, and Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) are well positioned to participate in this burgeoning market.
New York, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Latin America and the Caribbean Hydrogen Market - Overview, Demand, Policies, Deals and Key Players" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06176288/?utm_source=GNW
An abundance of renewable and biomass resources could allow for the cheapest green hydrogen production in the world.
Interest in developing a hydrogen supply chain in LAC has been made apparent by a growing number of recent announced projects, partnerships and plans.More than 25 low-carbon hydrogen projects have entered the pipeline in recent years.
Several LAC countries already have low carbon-intensity electricity, giving them a high readiness level to produce green hydrogen.
- Analyze market trends for hydrogen production and demand in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Review of deals and partnerships in the hydrogen sector
- Geographies covered include - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean, South America
- Comparison of the costs of hydrogen production routes
- Review of hydrogen policies and decarbonization plans
Reasons to Buy
- Understand hydrogen trends and opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean
- View upcoming green hydrogen projects in LAC
- Understand when gre hydrogen capacity will take off
- Compare current and future costs of hydrogen production routes in LAC
- Understand which countries are developing hydrogen-forward policies
- Understand which companies are the most active in the LAC market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06176288/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001