Summary. "Lead Mining Market Analysis including Reserves, Production, Operating, Developing and Exploration Assets, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Forecasts, 2021-2026" provides a comprehensive coverage on the global lead industry.
New York, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Lead Mining Market Analysis including Reserves, Production, Operating, Developing and Exploration Assets, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Forecasts, 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381112/?utm_source=GNW
It provides historical and forecast data on lead production by country, production by company, reserves by country and world lead prices. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global lead industry. It further profiles major lead producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects by region.
Global lead production, after a strong 2021, is expected to decrease by 2.3% to 4,561.8 thousand tonnes (kt) in 2022. This will be mainly due to reductions from Australia, Russia, Peru, China and Mexico, whose collective output is expected to decline from 3,227.1kt in 2021 to 3,123.5kt in 2022 - a 3.2% fall. This will be marginally offset by increases in production from Bolivia and Sweden. The total output from these two countries will increase by 7.1% to 171.4kt in 2022. Production over the forecast period (2023-2026) is expected to remain flat at a CAGR of 0.5%, to reach 4.8Mt in 2026. This will be mainly due to the lower production from China, India, Mexico, the US and South Africa.
- The report contains an overview of the global lead mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global lead mining industry. It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain an understanding of the global lead mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global lead production
- To identify key players in the global lead mining industry
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects by region
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381112/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001