Summary According to Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in manufacturing sector for 2021 was allocated to ‘internal development & maintenance of ICT infrastructure’ as key spending area, and ‘production, procurement and operations’ business function.
New York, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Manufacturing Sector Enterprises ICT Investment Trends and Future Outlook by Segments Hardware, Software, IT Services, and Network and Communications" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312858/?utm_source=GNW
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in manufacturing sector -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2021
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2020 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into manufacturing enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into manufacturing enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2021
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the manufacturing enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312858/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001