Medical Adhesives Market Research Report by Natural Resin Type (Collagen and Fibrin), by Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Resin Type (Acrylic, Cyanoacrylate, Epoxy, Polyurethane, and Silicone), by Technology, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Medical Adhesives Market Research Report by Natural Resin Type, by Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Resin Type, by Technology, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045509/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Medical Adhesives Market is expected to grow from USD 7,736.98 Million in 2020 to USD 10,647.67 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Medical Adhesives Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,783.93 Million in 2020 to EUR 9,336.07 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Medical Adhesives Market is expected to grow from GBP 6,030.92 Million in 2020 to GBP 8,299.79 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Medical Adhesives Market is expected to grow from JPY 825,731.82 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,136,376.20 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Medical Adhesives Market is expected to grow from AUD 11,235.12 Million in 2020 to AUD 15,461.83 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Medical Adhesives to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Natural Resin Type, the Medical Adhesives Market studied across Collagen and Fibrin. The Collagen further studied across Animal-derived Collagen, Competition, Human-derived Collagen, Medical Applications Of Collagen-based Medical Adhesives, and Transgenically-derived Collagen. The Fibrin further studied across Medical Applications Of Fibrin-based Adhesives.
Based on Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Resin Type, the Medical Adhesives Market studied across Acrylic, Cyanoacrylate, Epoxy, Polyurethane, and Silicone. The Acrylic further studied across Dental, Medical Adhesive Tape, Medical Device Assembly, Orthopedic Surgery, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesives. The Cyanoacrylate further studied across Other Major Applications and Topical Wound Closure. The Silicone further studied across Pressure Sensitive Adhesives and Soft Skin Adhesives.
Based on Technology, the Medical Adhesives Market studied across Solids & Hot Melt-based, Solvent-based, and Water-based.
Based on Application, the Medical Adhesives Market studied across Dental, Internal & External Medical Surgery, and Medical Device & Equipment. The Dental further studied across Dental Restorative Adhesives, Denture Adhesives, and Pit & Fissure Sealants. The Internal & External Medical Surgery further studied across Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Cosmetic, General, Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Pulmonary, and Urological. The Medical Device & Equipment further studied across Catheters, Masks, Needles & Syringes, and Tube Sets.
Based on Geography, the Medical Adhesives Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical Adhesives Market including . Braun Melsungen Ag, 3m, Adhezion Biomedical, Llc, Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc, Ashland Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson, Chemence, Covidien, Cryolife, Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Dowdupont, Dymax Corporation, Ethicon, Inc, Gem Srl, Glaxosmithkline Plc, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa, Master Bond Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., Panacol-elosol Gmbh, Permabond Llc, Procter & Gamble Co., Scapa Group Plc, and Vivostat A/S.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical Adhesives Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical Adhesives Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical Adhesives Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical Adhesives Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Adhesives Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical Adhesives Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Medical Adhesives Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045509/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001