Dublin, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Microfluidic Devices Market (by Device Type, Material, Application, Industry, Geography), Impact of COVID-19, Company Profiles and Recent Developments - Global Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global microfluidic devices market is predicted to reach US$ 34.5 Billion by 2028.
Microfluidics is a huge potential area of science which allows high-throughput screening and experimentation that revolve around a series of techniques. The technology is used for processing and manipulating small amounts of liquids using channels that possess micrometer dimensions.
With the recent advancements in the biotechnology domain, microfluidic devices promise to be of huge commercial importance. The factors, such as the rising demand for POC testing, high incidence rate of lifestyle diseases, technological advancements, increasing focus on data precision & accuracy, fast returns on investment and faster testing & improved portability through microfluidic chip miniaturization, are driving the market.
Moreover, factors such as the growing geriatric population, increasing investments in the healthcare industry, rising demand for advanced technologies and the expansion of private-sector hospitals to rural areas in various countries has boosted the growth of microfluidic devices.
Application of Cost-Effective Materials for Manufacturing Likely to Propel the Microfluidic Devices Market
Increasing Usage of Microfluidic Chips for Biomedical Applications
Microfluidic Chips Miniaturization Helps to Reduce Testing Time and Cost
Rising Demand for Point-of-Care (POC) Testing to Drive Market Growth
Quick Return on Investments Helping in Cost Reductions
Advancements in Microfluidics Technology to Drive Market
By Device Type - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast
2. Micro Pumps
4. Micro Needles
By Material - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast
By Application - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast
Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Research
Clinical and Veterinary Diagnostics
Point of Care Diagnostics
Environmental and Industrial
By Industry - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast
1. In- Vitro Diagnostics
3. Medical Devices
By Geography - Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Microfluidic Devices Market
3. Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
4. Global Microfluidic Devices Market Share and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
5. By Device Type - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
6. By Material - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
7. By Application - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
8. By Industry - Global Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
9. By Geography - Microfluidic Devices Market and Forecast (2015 - 2028)
10. Global Microfluidic Devices Market - Recent Developments
11. Global Microfluidic Devices Market - Company Profiles
12. Global Microfluidic Devices Market - Growth Drivers
13. Global Microfluidic Devices Market - Challenges Companies Mentioned
Standard BioTools (Previously Fluidigm)
Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. (Dolomite Microfluidic)
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Nanomix, Inc. (Formerly known as Covalent Materials, Inc.)
Micropoint Bioscience, Inc.
Siloam Biosciences, Inc.
OPKO Health, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xs9vip
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900