Summary In the Middle East North Africa (MENA), during the outlook period 2022-2026, a total of 52 crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations. Among these, 26 represent the number of planned projects with identified development plans and 26 represent the number of early-stage announced projects that are undergoing conceptual studies and are yet to be approved for development (pre-FID).
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Middle East and North Africa Oil and Gas Upstream Development Trends and Forecast by Project Type, Countries, Terrain and Companies 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365209/?utm_source=GNW
In 2026, active, planned, and announced projects in the MENA are expected to contribute about 31.6 million barrels per day (mmbd) to global crude and condensate production and about 87.6 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) to gas production.
- MENA oil and gas production outlook by key countries, and key companies for the period 2022-2026
- MENA new projects capital expenditure outlook by key countries, key companies, field terrain and facility type for 2022-2026
- Major projects count by key countries, field terrain, and facility type
- Details of key upcoming crude and natural gas projects in the region
Reasons to Buy
- Understand MENA oil and gas production outlook during the period 2022-2026
- Keep abreast of key upcoming production projects in the MENA during the outlook period
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the MENA upstream sector
- Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects in the region
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365209/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001