Summary In migraine, 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) receptor is a major focus of drug developers. There are 90 drugs in the pipeline with 84% molecules present in early stage development.
New York, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Migraine - Competitive Landscape in 2021" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058322/?utm_source=GNW
Big Pharma dominates R&D in this indication, with Eli Lilly leading the way. The rise in treatment receiving population and increasing preference for branded therapies will drive the market’s growth over the next six years, but the high cost of branded therapies is expected to limit their uptake.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in migraine therapeutics.
Migraine - Competitive Landscape in 2021 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the report include -
- Disease epidemiology
- Marketed drugs assessment
- Pipeline drugs assessment
- Clinical trials assessment
- Commercial assessment
- Social media overview
- Digital marketing overview
The accompanying Excel file includes the following datasets -
- Marketed products exported from Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- Pipeline-stage products exported from Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- Upcoming catalysts in the migraine market exported from the Catalyst Calendar on Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- A list of patent expiry dates for migraine products
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global migraine market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global migraine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058322/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001