Forecasts by Type (Imaging EO/IR System, Non-imaging EO/IR System), by Platform (Airborne EO/IR System, Ground EO/IR System, Naval EO/IR System), by Application (Military Intelligence, Military Surveillance, Military Reconnaissance, Others), by Wavelength (Ultraviolet Wavelength, Near-Infrared Wavelength, Short Wavelength, Medium Wavelength, Long Wavelength) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377814/?utm_source=GNW
The Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Increasing Demand for UAV
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones, have been a regular feature in military applications, especially surveillance, for some time, and the range of defence applications continues to grow as technology develops. The pace of development of drones continues to increase, driven by geopolitical factors such as the rise of China. The development of drone technology is strategic in its continuing struggle to assert itself as a regional hegemonic power. Accounting for more than 70% of the global drone market, the government segment, comprising of military and law enforcement agencies, was the key demand generator for drones in 2021.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market?
• How will each military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems submarket develops from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market?
• Where is the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
You need to discover how this will impact the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 376-page report provides 177 tables and 172 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the military electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) systems market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), porters five forces analysis, PEST analysis, and recent developments.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Imaging EO/IR System
• Non-imaging EO/IR System
• Airborne EO/IR System
• Ground EO/IR System
• Naval EO/IR System
• Military Intelligence
• Military Surveillance
• Military Reconnaissance
• Ultraviolet Wavelength
• Near-Infrared Wavelength
• Short Wavelength
• Medium Wavelength
• Long Wavelength
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• BAE Systems plc
• Corning Incorporated
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• General Dynamics Corporation
• Hensoldt AG
• Israel Aerospace Industries
• L3Harris Technologies
• Leidos Holdings
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Logos Technologies
• ManTech International Corporation
• Northrop Grumman
• Raytheon Technologies
• Rheinmetall AG
• Rockwell Collins
• Saab AB
• Teledyne Technologies
• Thales SA
Overall world revenue for Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$8.00 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market, 2022 to 2032 Market report help you?
In summary, our 370+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for type, platform, wavelength, application, and each forecast at a global, and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 19 key national markets – See forecasts for the Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Also, market size estimation and forecast are provided for US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Spain, UK, Australia, China, India, Japan, and South Africa among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 25 of the major companies involved in the Military Electro-Optical and Infrared (EOIR) Systems Market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377814/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001