Global Mining Waste Management Market
Dublin, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Mining Waste Management Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mining waste management market is expected to grow from $173.89 billion in 2021 to $183.70 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%. The market is expected to grow to $228.76 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the mining waste management market in 2021. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing demand for metals and minerals across various industries is expected to propel the growth of the mining waste management market going forward. Metals and minerals are solid, naturally occurring inorganic substances found in the Earth's crust. Increasing demand for metals and minerals across various industries helps the mining waste management market to grow by ensuring proper waste management during each stage of the mining process, including prospection and exploration, development, extraction, transport, and treatment of the extracted product.
For instance, according to the National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC), an Indian government-owned mineral producer, stated that in the fiscal year that ended on March 31, 2022, iron ore produced 42.15 million tonnes (MT), an increase of 23% year over year. Therefore, increasing demand for metals and minerals across various industries is driving the growth of the mining waste management market.
Recycling mining waste for innovations is a key trend gaining popularity in the mining waste management market. Major companies are developing new products with the use of mining waste.
For instance, in December 2020, University College London, a UK-based public research university, Onya McCausland, in collaboration with UCL Innovation & Enterprise and the Coal Authority, developed a range of paints from waste generated by de-commissioned coal mines. Six Bells community painting their environment with this unique painting is a great tribute to UK mining history. This has enabled the development and commercialization of a unique range of paints that draws strongly on the engagement and input of mining communities.
No. of Pages
2022 - 2026
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2026
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Mining Type: Surface; Underground
2) By Mineral/Metal: Coal; Iron; Gold; Aluminium; Copper; Nickel; Other Minerals or Metals
3) By Waste Type: Overburden/Waste Rock; Tailings; Mine Water
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Mining Waste Management Market Characteristics
3. Mining Waste Management Market Trends And Strategies
4. Mining Waste Management Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Mining Waste Management Market Size And Growth
6. Mining Waste Management Market Segmentation
7. Mining Waste Management Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Mining Waste Management Market
9. China Mining Waste Management Market
10. India Mining Waste Management Market
11. Japan Mining Waste Management Market
12. Australia Mining Waste Management Market
13. Indonesia Mining Waste Management Market
14. South Korea Mining Waste Management Market
15. Western Europe Mining Waste Management Market
16. UK Mining Waste Management Market
17. Germany Mining Waste Management Market
18. France Mining Waste Management Market
19. Eastern Europe Mining Waste Management Market
20. Russia Mining Waste Management Market
21. North America Mining Waste Management Market
22. USA Mining Waste Management Market
23. South America Mining Waste Management Market
24. Brazil Mining Waste Management Market
25. Middle East Mining Waste Management Market
26. Africa Mining Waste Management Market
27. Mining Waste Management Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Mining Waste Management Market
29. Mining Waste Management Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
Cleanway Environmental Services
Enviroserv Waste Management (Pty) Ltd.
Golder Associates Corporation
Interwaste Holdings Ltd.
Tetra Tech Inc.
Toxfree Solutions Ltd.
Veolia Environnement SA
American Waste Management Services Inc.
ATC Williams Pty. Ltd.
Daiseki Co. Ltd.
Global Mining Solutions
Jones & Wagener.
Ramboll Group A/S
Teck Resources Limited
Zeal Environmental Technologies Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohc3od
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900