Forecasts by Type (Testing Service Provider, Diagnostic Manufacturers, OEM & Software Providers), by Application (Infectious Disease Diagnostics (COVID-19, Hepatitis, HIV, CT/NG, HAI, HPV, Tuberculosis, Influenza, Others), Oncology Testing, Genetic Tests, Others), by End-user (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
New York, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318633/?utm_source=GNW
The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Growing Need for Point of Care Diagnostics is One of The Key Factor Driving the Market Growth
Portable molecular diagnostics include assays and kits used to detect and diagnose diseases in human samples such as throat swabs, blood, serum, and stool. Molecular diagnostics are moving away from centralised laboratories and toward point-of-care molecular testing.
Point-of-care testing, also known as POC testing, is a type of medical testing done at or near the point of care. POC indicates the site of the patient. Sending all samples and specimens away to be processed at medical laboratories means waiting a long time for results. POC tests can greatly improve the management of infectious diseases, especially in developing countries where access to timely medical care faces numerous challenges and the healthcare infrastructure is still old.
The rising prevalence of various diseases has accelerated the development of point-of-care testing methods, fueling the growth of the molecular diagnosis market. According to UNAIDS Data of 2020, approximately 20.6 million people in East and Southern Africa were living with HIV in 2018. In the Middle East and North Africa in 2019, 20,000 new HIV cases were reported.
In 2019, an estimated 5.8 million people in Asia Pacific were infected with HIV, with India and China leading the way. According to UNAIDS, approximately 2.1 million people in India were HIV-positive in 2019. The high prevalence of HIV is expected to increase demand for point-of-care diagnostics, hastening the treatment of HIV infection.
Rising number of vaccinations globally along with higher prices of molecular tests
The COVID-19 outbreak sparked a race in the diagnostics industry to create novel and rapid coronavirus detection kits. Companies in the infectious diseases segment saw an increase in revenue as a result of the pandemic. For example, Thermo Fisher Scientific reported a 59 percent increase in revenue in April 2021, owing to a 150 percent increase in the diagnostics division. However, as global vaccination rates increase, demand for COVID-19 diagnostics is expected to decrease during the forecast period.
Molecular diagnostics provides precise and effective results and has critical applications in disease diagnosis. However, one of the major impediments to this market is the high cost of molecular tests.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the molecular diagnostics market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the molecular diagnostics market?
• How will each molecular diagnostic submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each molecular diagnostics submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading molecular diagnostics markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the molecular diagnostics projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of molecular diagnostics projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the molecular diagnostics market?
• Where is the molecular diagnostics market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the molecular diagnostics market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 236-page report provides 106 tables and 173 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the molecular diagnostics market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising molecular diagnostics prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Testing service provider
• Diagnostic Manufacturers
• Software Providers
• Infectious Disease Diagnostics
• Oncology Testing
• Genetic Tests
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Other End Users
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Latin America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Abbott Laboratories Inc
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Hologic Inc.
• Qiagen N.V.
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Siemens Medical Solutions Inc.
• Danaher Corp.
• Agilent Technologies Inc.
• Exact Sciences Corp
• Abacus Diagnostica Oy [Uniogen] • PerkinElmer, Inc.
• bioMérieux SA
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
Overall world revenue for Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$23,498.2 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 230+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for process, upstream, downstream, type and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Molecular Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318633/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001