Dublin, Aug. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Mortuary Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mortuary equipment market grew at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the market is projected to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
One of the major factors driving the market is the high mortality rate, along with the high number of unclaimed bodies in morgues. Apart from this, growing investments and rapid advancements in the healthcare infrastructure, especially in the private sector, have provided hospitals with improved access to the latest tools, which in turn has provided a positive thrust to the growth of the market.
Moreover, technological advancements and automation have made mortuary operations easier and more convenient. Owing to this, the leading manufacturers are introducing a wide range of automated mortuary equipment, such as pedestal autopsy tables and carts, which allow increased workflow efficiency during postmortem dissections. They have also designed cadaver lifts with multifaceted designs and performance ability that help in decreasing the procedural timings.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being C.F. di Ciro Fiocchetti & C.S., HYGECO, Kugel Medical GmbH & Co. KG, LEEC Limited, Mopec, Mortech Manufacturing Company Inc., Mortuary Lift Company Inc., Roftek Ltd, Span Surgical Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global mortuary equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the usage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global mortuary equipment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Mortuary Equipment Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.2 Refrigeration Units
6.3 Autopsy Platforms & Equipment
6.4 Embalming Workstation
6.6 Dissection Table
6.7 Other Accessories
7 Market Breakup by Usage
8 Market Breakup by End-user
8.2 Research & Academics
8.3 Forensic Laboratories
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
- C.F. di Ciro Fiocchetti & C.S.
- Kugel Medical GmbH & Co. KG
- LEEC Limited
- Mortech Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Mortuary Lift Company Inc.
- Roftek Ltd.
- Span Surgical Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xnpf4p
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900