Summary Global Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024).
New York, Aug. 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Movies and Entertainment Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05142542/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music.
- The movie box office segment is valued as the revenues received by box offices from total annual admissions.
- The music & video segment covers retail sales of prerecorded music singles, CDs, VCDs, DVDs and Blue-Ray disks, and paid downloadable music and video.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- Covid-19: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the "middle path" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year.It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
- At the moment of preparation of this report in May 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved.At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
- The global movies & entertainment market had total revenues of $78,742.8m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- The box office segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $41,696.4m, equivalent to 53% of the market’s overall value.
- The US is by far the largest market globally, accounting for almost one third of the global market in 2019.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global movies & entertainment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global movies & entertainment market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global movies & entertainment market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global movies & entertainment market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05142542/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001