The key factor driving the growth of the market includes environmental regulations in North American and European countries for the use of solvent- and isocyanate-based adhesives. Building & Construction segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the MS Polymers market.
New York, July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "MS Polymers Market by Type, Application, End-Use Industry And Region - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06103760/?utm_source=GNW
MS Polymers adhesives are used in a wide range of applications, such as flooring, tiling, waterproofing, carpet layment, wall coverings, insulation, roofing, civil operations, facade, and parquet.They are gaining importance in the construction industry in bonding, renovation, and maintenance & repair of residential & commercial buildings as well as civil engineering applications.
The developments of multi-storied buildings and skyscrapers have increased the demand for adhesives in the building & construction end-use industry.The panels of these new high-rise buildings are bonded with adhesives instead of attaching with screws.
The use of adhesives in these buildings is advantageous.
APAC is the forecasted to be the fastest-growing MS Polymers market during the forecast period.
APAC is forecasted to be the fastest-growing MS Polymers market during the forecast period.The APAC market is expected to witness significant growth due to the rising use of innovative adhesives & sealants in various industries, such as automotive, construction, aerospace, electrical & electronics, and industrial assembly in countries such as China, India, and South Korea.
APAC is a strategic location for many transportation and automotive manufacturers to set up or expand their manufacturing base and take advantage of the low manufacturing cost.
Extensive primary interviews have been conducted, and information has been gathered from secondary research to determine and verify the market size of several segments and sub-segments.
Breakdown of Primary Interviews:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 18%, Tier 2 – 36%, and Tier 3 – 46%
• By Designation: C Level – 18%, D Level – 27%, and Others – 55%
• By Region: APAC – 55%, North America – 18%, Europe – 9%, South America- 9%, and the Middle East & Africa – 9%
The key companies profiled in this report are Kaneka (Japan), Wacker (Germany), AGC Chemicals (Japan), Momentive (US) and Evonik Industries AG (Germany).
The MS Polymers market has been segmented based on Type (SMP, SPUR), by application (Adhesives & Sealant, Coatings), by end-use industry (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial Assembly, Electronics), and by Region (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa). The end-use industry segments are further analyzed for each country in the respective regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on MS Polymers offered by top players in the market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for MS Polymers across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06103760/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001