Global Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease & NAFLD Market Forecast 2021-2031: -By Disease Cause (Hypertension, Heart Disease, High Blood Lipid, Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity, Other Disease Causes) By Drug Type (Vitamin E & Pioglitazone, Ocaliva, Elafibranor, Selonsertib, Cencicriviroc, Other Drug Type) By Sales Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Suppliers, Retail Pharmacy, Other Sales Channel) Plus analysis of leading regional/national markets and leading companies in the market. COVID-19 Impact Recovery Analysis (V-shaped recovery, W-shaped recovery, U-shaped recovery, L-shaped recovery)
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/nafld-nash-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Read this Report To Find Out Which Strategy To Follow
Several key manufacturers, including Genfit, Gilead Sciences, and others, are focusing on bringing forth effective non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NAFLD) treatment. For instance, the Food & Drug Administration has accepted a new drug application by Intercept Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of liver fibrosis caused by non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NAFLD). Intercept also announced that obeticholic acid (OCA), under the Ocaliva brand, has already been approved for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis/ cirrhosis (an autoimmune liver disease) and has a PDUFA (Prescription Drug User Fee Act) date.Strategy analysis have been provided in the report, the tables have been grouped by the different strategies of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD development offered by the players. These include:
Visiongain’s analyst says: ‘The Global non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market is estimated to be valued at US$17.43 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$62.06 billion by 2031.Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease &NAFLD are both attracting a lot of investment and research activity’.
In addition to venture capitalists like Seventure Partners, Flagship Pioneering and BioGaia, federal governments are also keenly interested in NAFLD drugs. This study of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease Market in the global context was driven by a need to understand the dynamics of this budding market and the opportunities it offers. Players already in this business may also benefit from this report by getting an insight into the future of this market and other key avenues of growth
The report study aims to explore the market drivers, restraints and also market opportunities facing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD product stakeholders in different geographic areas. Also, it identifies trends, gaps, and opportunities in each micro market segment. Finally, this report identifies the major stakeholders, product portfolios, and recent developments in order to draw a competitive landscape for players in this market.
Are you ready with the strategy to overcome challenges in the global market?
Most NAFLD drugs have still not passed their approval stage. Presently there are no drugs sold for NAFLD disease, though many drugs are being found. This slow approval process has hindered the NAFLD market. Also, the drugs are being made with high cost incurred to the companies, so the drugs when marketed will be of high cost. This will also challenge the market growth.
Leading Players featured in this report include:
Pfizer Inc. (Pfizer)
Roche Holding AG (Roche)
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbbVie Inc. (AbbVie)
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Daewoong Co Ltd
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
GW Pharmaceuticals plc.
Study this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
A SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global NAFLD market
Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/nafld-nash-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global non-alcoholic fatty liver disease & NAFLD market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Find more research reports on the Therapeutic Drugs Industry, please click on the following links:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10 year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.