Forecasts by Offering (NDT Services, NDT Equipment), Technique (Ultrasonic Testing, Visual Inspection Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Eddy Current Testing, Radiographic Testing, Acoustic Emission Testing, Others), End-users (Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Others), Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios and Profiles of Leading NDT Companies.
New York, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market Report 2020-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04364824/?utm_source=GNW
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market–our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2030, assessing data, trends, opportunities, and business prospects there.
The global non-destructive market (NDT) is on the brink of accelerated development as demand from end-users such as automobile, shipping, aerospace, defence sectors rises. It will remain the key drivers for world industry sales with developments such as increasing industrialization, road and air network enhancement and oil storage building, oil pipeline production and pipeline production. The analyst anticipates that the companies which rely on their product range and marketing strategy will achieve a strategic advantage over other market players.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 438 pages report provides 301 tables and 290 charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market. See how to exploit opportunities.
• Increasing Life Span of Mature Infrastructure
• Outsourcing of Non-Core Activities
• Maintenance Optimization of Effective Operations
• Increasing Use of Monitoring Testing
• Continuous Advances in Electronics, Automation, and Robotics
• Growing Demand for NDT Inspection Services from Power Generation Industry
• Large-Scale Infrastructural Developments
• Use of Drones and Crawling Robots for NDT
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
• NDT Services
• NDT Equipment
• Ultrasonic Testing
• Visual Inspection Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Eddy Current Testing
• Radiographic Testing
• Acoustic Emission Testing
• Oil and Gas
• Power Generation
• Aerospace and Defence
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 16 leading national markets:
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030.
Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market report helps you:
In summary, our 438 pages report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, with forecasts for Product Category, Drug Type, API, FDF, and End User, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 17 of the major companies involved in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Ashtead Technology, Inc., Bosello High Technology S.R.L., Fujifilm Holding Corporation, GE Measurement, Intertek Group PLC, Magnaflux Corporation, MISTRAS group, Nikon Metrology, Olympus Corporation, SSG SA, Sonatest Ltd., Zetec Inc., EDDYFI NDT, YXLON International, T.D. Williamson, Inc., Labquip NDT, and FPrimeC Solutions Inc.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04364824/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001