LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - North Sea Forties crude differentials were higher and back in positive territory on Tuesday, boosted mainly by a higher outstanding BP bid for late November loading, making Brent the cheapest grade.
* The Troll crude stream will load 11 cargoes in December, a copy of the loading programme showed, up from 10 in November.
* The Oseberg crude oil stream will load 7 cargoes in December, up from 5 in November.
* Forties: Glencore sold to Gunvor at dated Brent minus 5 cents loading Nov. 12-14.
* Forties: BP bid at dated Brent plus 65 cents loading Nov. 21-25.
* Forties: Vitol offered at dated Brent plus 40 cents loading Nov. 26-28.
* Brent: Glencore offered at dated Brent minus 25 cents loading Nov. 8-10.
* Brent: Total offered at dated Brent minus 15 cents loading Nov. 11-13.
* Forties: Gunvor withdrew a bid at dated Brent minus 30 cents loading Nov. 12-14.
* Brent: BP withdraws a bid at dated Brent minus 20 cents loading Nov. 28-30. (Reporting by Shadia Nasralla; editing by David Evans)