Summary "North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021" is the latest report from industry analysis specialist. The report offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of the American countries.
New York, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p0285055/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides a clear overview of the regulatory framework, plans, programs and incentives initiated by the individual countries to promote renewable energy sources. It provides information regarding the financial incentives, renewable energy auctions, net-metering, renewable targets and other plans implemented by the government or utilities of nine key American countries - The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. The report also covers each of the 50 states in the US, and 11 provinces and territories in Canada.
The report provides the renewable framework of the American countries.
Its scope includes -
- Study of regulatory framework for nine key American countries - The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. The report also covers each of the 50 states in the US, and 11 provinces and territories in Canada.
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy by country and state level.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals by country and state level.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants, tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy by country and state level.
Reasons to Buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on policies, plans, targets and strategies of American countries.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the regulations shaping and driving the renewable energy market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the American country’s regulatory framework
- Identify key programs and fiscal incentives of individual country
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p0285055/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001