provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global oncology drugs market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the oncology drugs market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global oncology drugs global market opportunities and strategies to 2030: COVID 19 impact and recovery report answers all these questions and many more.
New York, Nov. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Oncology Drugs Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05983729/?utm_source=GNW
The report covers the following chapters
• Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
• Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
• Introduction – The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type, by distribution channel, by route of administration and by drug classification.
• Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the oncology drugs market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
• Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the oncology drugs industry supply chain.
• Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the oncology drugs market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
• Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global oncology drugs market.
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global oncology drugs market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
• Oncology Drug Therapies – This section describes the major therapies in the market to effectively treat different cancer types.
• Gene Therapy – This chapter describes the different futuristic gene therapies to treat or prevent the spread of cancer.
• Unmet Needs In Oncology Drugs – This chapter describes the several unmet needs in the oncology drugs market which are expected to reach the market in the future.
• Drugs In Pipeline – This section covers list of latest drugs in pipeline and their description.
• Top Oncology Drugs – This section provides information of the top 10 drugs that are used to treat cancer by the revenue generated and company that has developed the drug.
• Impact of CoVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the oncology drugs market.
• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
• Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
• Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global oncology drugs market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the oncology drugs market size, percentage of GDP, and average oncology drugs market expenditure.
• Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global oncology drugs market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Background – This section describes the pharmaceutical drugs market of which the oncology drugs market is a segment. This chapter includes the global pharmaceutical drugs market 2015-19 and 2019-23 values, and regional and country analyses for the pharmaceutical drugs market.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
• Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for oncology drug manufacturers in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, price offerings, and target groups.
• Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
The global oncology drugs market is segmented into -
By Type Of Drug: Lung Cancer; Pancreatic Cancer; Breast Cancer; Prostate Cancer; Ovarian Cancer; Colorectal Cancer; Gastric Cancer; Kidney Cancer; Brain Tumor; Thyroid Cancer; Skin Cancer; Bladder Cancer; Cervical Cancer; Blood Cancer; Others
By Drug Class: Targeted Therapy; Immunotherapy (Biologic Therapy); Chemotherapy; Hormonal Therapy
By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies; Retail Pharmacies/Drug Stores; Others
By Route Of Administration: Oral; Parental; Others
By Drug Classification: Branded Drugs; Generic Drugs
Companies Mentioned: Novartis AG; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Merck & Co., Inc.; Johnson & Johnson; Pfizer Inc.
Countries: China, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia , New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Canada, Mexico, USA, Argentina, Brazil , Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: It covers one five years’ period, two four years’ period and one six years’ period including, 2015 to 2019, termed the historic period, and 2019 to 2023 forecast period, 2023 – 2025 forecast period and 2025 -2030 the forecast period.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05983729/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001