Summary The online food delivery market size was valued at USD 437. 8 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9. 2% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
New York, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Online Food Delivery Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts By Region and Outlet Type (Restaurant, Retail, Mobile Operator, Pub, Club and Bar), 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06362231/?utm_source=GNW
The online food delivery market report provides an executive-level overview of the online food delivery market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online Food Delivery market, and key outlet types in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The online food delivery market size was valued at US$437.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% during 2021-2026. Online food delivery refers to the process of ordering food from a website, a mobile application, or other devices. Food delivery can either be ready-to-eat meals from a restaurant, a ghost kitchen (a food preparation and cooking facility created for making delivery-only meals), a home kitchen, or ingredients to use for preparing food later, such as groceries from a store, or in the form of meal kits. The food delivery platform can be built by companies in-house or they can use a third-party service.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for online food delivery.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into four categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, consumer trends and regulatory trends.
- It includes global market forecasts for the online food delivery industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
- It contains details of M&A and VF deals in the online food delivery space.
- The detailed value chain consists of five main aspects: food and drinks suppliers, food and drinks vendors, marketing team, payment solutions, and online food delivery aggregators.
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online food delivery market, outlet type, key vendor outlook, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in online food delivery markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in online food delivery markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help online food delivery players, investors, and other stakeholders succeed in the growing online food delivery market globally.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06362231/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001