"ICT services represent the key business revenue growth opportunity for operators in Singapore. ". This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Singapore for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises.
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Operator business services: Singapore forecast 2019–2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05933026/?utm_source=GNW
It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to MSMEs and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors)
- operator profiles for Singtel, StarHub, M1 and some smaller network operators and systems integrators with a B2B focus.
Micro (0–9 employees)
Small (10–49 employees)
Medium (50–249 employees)
Large (250+ employees)
- Voice and messaging
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
- Unified communications and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05933026/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001