Summary The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$519. 9 billion in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3. 7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$622. 3 billion by 2024.
New York, Dec. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Opportunities in the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998850/?utm_source=GNW
Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global dairy and soy food sector with a value share of 34% in 2019, and is forecast to record the fastest value growth globally at a CAGR of 6.6% over 2019-2024. Milk was the leading market with a value share of 35.5% in 2019. A total of 109 countries were analyzed based on risk-reward analysis to identify 10 high-potential countries by region. The risk-reward analysis is based on multiple metrics, including market size and growth assessment, economic development indicators, socio-demographic factors, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
The high-potential countries identified include Japan, Vietnam, Chile, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland , Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland, and Nigeria. Of the top 10 high-potential countries, Japan was the leading dairy and soy food market in 2019, with a value share of 31.3% while Nigeria is forecast to record the fastest growth over 2019-2024, growing at a CAGR of 11%. Dairy and soy food with health & wellness claims accounted for 40.9% of the overall global sector sales in 2019. The global dairy and soy food market is highly fragmented with the top five companies - Danone Group, Groupe Lactalis SA, Yili Group, Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co. Ltd., and Nestle SA - together accounting for just 13.8% of value share in 2019.
Danone Group accounted for 4.3% share, while Groupe Lactalis SA and Yili Group held shares of 3% and 2.3%, respectively. Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd and Nestle SA accounted for 2.2% and 2% shares respectively, in the same year. In the global dairy and soy food sector, the overall share for private label products, valued at US$66.3 billion in 2019. Hypermarkets & supermarkets remained the leading distribution channel for dairy and soy food globally, with a value share of 55.4% in 2019. Rigid plastics was the most widely used pack material in the dairy and soy food sector, accounting for 47.5% of the volume (units) share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Global Dairy & Soy Food Sector.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector Overview: Provides an overview of current sector scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging. The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region
- Change in Consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of dairy and soy food as compared to other major sectors such as bakery & cereals, confectionery, ice-cream and savory snacks during 2014-2024 at global and regional levels
- High-Potential Countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of the top four high-potential countries in each region based on market assessment, economic development,
socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country and Regional Analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth during 2019-2024, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends. It also includes regional analysis covering the future outlook for the region
- Health & Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall dairy and soy food sector at a global and regional level during 2014-2024. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of dairy and soy food products across the five regions in 2019. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering dairy and soy food products with health and wellness attributes in the same year
- Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands at a global and regional level, besides analyzing the product profile, country level presence, market share, and growth of private labels in each region
- Key Distribution Channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global dairy and soy food sector in 2019. It covers: “Dollar Stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, others
- Preferred Packaging Formats*: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various packaging materials, containers, closures, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of dairy and soy food products
- Provides an overview of current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging.
- The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to Buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the Global Dairy & Soy Food Sector across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales.
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the dairy & soy industry and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the dairy & soy food industry at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998850/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001