Dublin, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Asphalt Additives Market Research Report by Technology, by Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Asphalt Additives Market size was estimated at USD 4,052.56 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 4,273.99 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.80% to reach USD 5,684.62 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Asphalt Additives to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Asphalt Additives Market was examined across Cold Mix, Hot Mix, and Warm Mix.
Based on Application, the Asphalt Additives Market was examined across Airport Construction, Road Construction & Paving, and Roofing.
Based on Type, the Asphalt Additives Market was examined across Anti-Strip & Adhesion Promoters, Chemical Modifiers, Colored Asphalt, Emulsifiers, Fibers, Flux Oil, Polymeric Modifiers, and Rejuvenators.
Based on Geography, the Asphalt Additives Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Asphalt Additives Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Asphalt Additives Market, including Arkema SA, Arrmaz, BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc., Evonik Industries, Honeywell International Inc, Huntsman Corporation, Ingevity Corporation, Iterchimica SRL, KAO Corporation, Kraton Corporation, Nouryon, Sasol Limited, and Sinopec Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Asphalt Additives Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Asphalt Additives Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rising government investments for the development of road infrastructure
220.127.116.11. Growth in construction industry with increasing population
18.104.22.168. Application of asphalt additives in roofs
22.214.171.124. Fluctuation in raw material prices
126.96.36.199. Availability of alternatives such as concrete
188.8.131.52. Increasing awareness of sustainable infrastructure and energy conservation
184.108.40.206. Developments in the aerospace sector
220.127.116.11. Changing government regulations coupled with lack of awareness among road builders and contractors
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Asphalt Additives Market, by Technology
6.2. Cold Mix
6.3. Hot Mix
6.4. Warm Mix
7. Asphalt Additives Market, by Application
7.2. Airport Construction
7.3. Road Construction & Paving
8. Asphalt Additives Market, by Type
8.2. Anti-Strip & Adhesion Promoters
8.3. Chemical Modifiers
8.4. Colored Asphalt
8.7. Flux Oil
8.8. Polymeric Modifiers
9. Americas Asphalt Additives Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Asphalt Additives Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Asphalt Additives Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Arkema SA
13.3. BASF SE
13.4. DowDuPont Inc.
13.5. Evonik Industries
13.6. Honeywell International Inc
13.7. Huntsman Corporation
13.8. Ingevity Corporation
13.9. Iterchimica SRL
13.10. KAO Corporation
13.11. Kraton Corporation
13.13. Sasol Limited
13.14. Sinopec Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y7pgwo
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900