The "Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Research Report by Raw Material (Petroleum Pitch and Polyacrylonitrile), by Type (Thermoplastic and Thermosetting), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market is expected to grow from USD 7,921.67 Million in 2020 to USD 17,711.56 Million by the end of 2025.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market?
Stringent regulation concerning lowering carbon footprint
Increasing adoption in aerospace industry
Demand for fuel efficient vehicles
Long production cycles and high cost of CFRP material
R&D and innovative developments in CFRP
Rise in adoption of CFRP in alternative energy sources such as wind turbine and compressed natural gas storage
Raw material availability concern and volatile costs
Aeron Composite Pvt. Ltd.
Alabuga Fiber, LLC
CFK Valley Stade Recycling Gmbh & Co. Kg
ELG Carbon Fibre Ltd.
Formosa Plastics Corporation
Hindoostan Composite Solutions
Jiangsu Hengshen Co., Ltd.
Kemrock Industries And Exports Ltd.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Nippon Graphite Fiber Corporation
Plasan Carbon Composites
Taekwang Industrial Co. Ltd.
Toray Industries Inc
Weihai Tuozhan Fibers Co. Ltd.
Zhongfu Shenying Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1lwzq
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210511005870/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900