Dublin, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market Research Report by Process (Hybrid, Premix, and Spray), by Application (Civil & Other Infrastructure Construction, Commercial Construction, and Residential Construction) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market is expected to grow from USD 2,251.30 Million in 2020 to USD 3,577.48 Million by the end of 2025.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market including Arabian Tile Company Ltd., Bb Fiberbeton, Bcm Grc Limited, Betofiber A.S., Clark Pacific, Fibrex, Formglas Products Ltd., Generale Prefabbricati S.P.A., Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd, Loveld, Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd., Quattro Design Solutions, Stromberg Architectural, Ultratech Cement Ltd., and Willis Construction Co. Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Process Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Improved construction time and cost
18.104.22.168. Demand for corrosion-resistant materials
22.214.171.124. Limited awareness about precast concrete method
126.96.36.199. Potential in emerging economies due to the number of construction projects
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with production and labor
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market, By Process
7. Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market, By Application
7.2. Civil & Other Infrastructure Construction
7.2.1. Bridges/ Highways/ Tunnels/ Railways
7.3. Commercial Construction
7.4. Residential Construction
8. Americas Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
11.5. Competitive Scenario
11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.5.4. Investment & Funding
11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Arabian Tile Company Ltd.
12.2. Bb Fiberbeton
12.3. Bcm Grc Limited
12.4. Betofiber A.S.
12.5. Clark Pacific
12.7. Formglas Products Ltd.
12.8. Generale Prefabbricati S.P.A.
12.9. Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd
12.11. Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd.
12.12. Quattro Design Solutions
12.13. Stromberg Architectural
12.14. Ultratech Cement Ltd.
12.15. Willis Construction Co. Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gqwvg3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900