Dublin, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Robotic Lawn Mower Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global robotic lawn mower market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global robotic lawn mower market to grow with a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on robotic lawn mower market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on robotic lawn mower market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global robotic lawn mower market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global robotic lawn mower market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Less energy consumption in comparison to traditional lawnmowers.
An IC engine used in a robotic lawnmower requires periodic maintenance
Technological development in the field of robotic lawnmower
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global robotic lawn mower market is segmented on the basis of range, end user, and distribution channel.
The Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
Low-range Robotic Lawn Mower
Medium-range Robotic Lawn Mower
High-range Robotic Lawn Mower
The Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
The Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the robotic lawn mower market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the robotic lawn mower market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global robotic lawn mower market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Robotic Lawn Mower Market Highlights
2.2. Robotic Lawn Mower Market Projection
2.3. Robotic Lawn Mower Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Robotic Lawn Mower Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Range
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Robotic Lawn Mower Market
4. Robotic Lawn Mower Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
5.1. Low-range Robotic Lawn Mower
5.2. Medium-range Robotic Lawn Mower
5.3. High-range Robotic Lawn Mower
6. Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
7. Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
8. Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Region 2020-2026
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
8.1.2. North America Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
8.1.3. North America Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
8.1.4. North America Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
8.2.2. Europe Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
8.2.3. Europe Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
8.2.4. Europe Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range
8.4.2. RoW Robotic Lawn Mower Market by End User
8.4.3. RoW Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
8.4.4. RoW Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Husqvarna Group
9.2.2. Robert Bosch
9.2.3. STIGA SPA
9.2.4. Yamabiko Corporation
9.2.5. Honda Motor Company
9.2.6. The Toro Company
9.2.8. STIHL Holding and CO.KG
9.2.9. Deere and Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5e5fbb
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900