Pentwater Capital Management LP - Form 8.3 - Horizon Therapeutics Plc
IRISH TAKEOVER PANEL
OPENING POSITION DISCLOSURE/DEALING DISCLOSURE UNDER RULE 8.3 OF THE IRISH TAKEOVER PANEL ACT, 1997, TAKEOVER
RULES, 2022 BY PERSONS WITH INTERESTS IN RELEVANT SECURITIES REPRESENTING 1% OR MORE
1. KEY INFORMATION
(a) Full name of discloser
Pentwater Capital Management LP
(b) Owner or controller of interests and short positions disclosed, if different from 1(a)
(c) Name of offeror/offeree in relation to whose relevant securities this form relates
Horizon Therapeutics Plc
(d) If an exempt fund manager connected with an offeror/offeree, state this and specify identity of offeror/offeree (Note 1)
(e) Date position held/dealing undertaken
21 February 2023
(f) In addition to the company in 1(c) above, is the discloser also making disclosures in respect of any other party to the offer?
2. INTERESTS AND SHORT POSITIONS
If there are interests and short positions to disclose in more than one class of relevant securities of the offeror or offeree named in 1(c), copy table 2 for each additional class of relevant security.
Interests and short positions in the relevant securities of the offeror or offeree to which the disclosure relates following the dealing (if any)
Class of relevant security
$0.0001 Ordinary Shares (ISIN IE00BQPVQZ61)
(1) Relevant securities owned and/or controlled
(2) Cash-settled derivatives
(3) Stock-settled derivatives (including options) and agreements to purchase/ sell
All interests and all short positions should be disclosed.
Details of options including rights to subscribe for new securities and any open stock-settled derivative positions (including traded options), or agreements to purchase or sell relevant securities, should be given on a Supplemental Form 8.
3. DEALINGS (IF ANY) BY THE PERSON MAKING THE DISCLOSURE (Note 4)
Where there have been dealings in more than one class of relevant securities of the offeror or offeree named in 1(c), copy table 3(a), (b), (c) or (d) (as appropriate) for each additional class of relevant security dealt in.
The currency of all prices and other monetary amounts should be stated.
(a) Purchases and sales
Class of relevant
Price per unit
$0.0001 Ordinary Shares
(b) Cash-settled derivative transactions
Nature of dealing
(c) Stock-settled derivative transactions (including options)
(i) Writing, selling, purchasing or varying
Writing, purchasing, selling, varying
(d) Other dealings (including transactions in respect of new securities) (Note 3)
Nature of dealing
Price per unit USD (if
4. OTHER INFORMATION
(a) Indemnity and other dealing arrangements
Details of any indemnity or option arrangement, or any agreement or understanding, formal or informal, relating to relevant securities which may be an inducement to deal or refrain from dealing entered into by the person making the disclosure and any party to the offer or any person acting in concert with a party to the offer.
(b) Agreements, arrangements or understandings relating to options or derivatives
Full details of any agreement, arrangement or understanding between the person disclosing and any other person relating to the voting rights of any relevant securities under any option referred to on this form or relating to the voting rights or future acquisition or disposal of any relevant securities to which any derivative referred to on this form is referenced. If none, this should be stated.
Is a Supplemental Form 8 attached?
Date of disclosure
Public disclosures under Rule 8.3 of the Rules must be made to a Regulatory Information Service.
NOTES ON FORM 8.3
1. See the definition of “connected fund manager” in Rule 2.2 of Part A of the Rules.
2. See the definition of “interest in a relevant security” in Rule 2.5 of Part A of the Rules and see Rule 8.6(a) and (b) of Part B of the Rules.
3. See the definition of “relevant securities” in Rule 2.1 of Part A of the Rules.
4. See the definition of “dealing” in Rule 2.1 of Part A of the Rules.
5. If the economic exposure to changes in the price of securities is limited, for example, by virtue of a stop loss arrangement relating to a spread bet, full details must be given.
6. See Rule 2.5(d) of Part A of the Rules.
7. If details included in a disclosure under Rule 8 are incorrect, they should be corrected as soon as practicable in a subsequent disclosure. Such disclosure should state clearly that it corrects details disclosed previously, identify the disclosure or disclosures being corrected, and provide sufficient detail for the reader to understand the nature of the corrections. In the case of any doubt, the Panel should be consulted.
For full details of disclosure requirements, see Rule 8 of the Rules. If in doubt, consult the Panel.
References in these notes to “the Rules” are to the Irish Takeover Panel Act, 1997, Takeover Rules, 2022.