- Last chance for biggest bank switching bonus ever lovemoney.com - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 12:58 GMT
Time is running out to grab £150 by switching your bank account to Clydesdale or Yorkshire.
- Would you switch to a new bank? Moneywise - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 11:37 GMT
It was supposed to be the moment Britain's biggest banks had always dreaded. When new rules making it far easier for consumers to switch current account provider came into effect last September, many banking ...
- Woman finds surprise $10million in her bank account Yahoo Finance UK - Mon, Feb 16, 2015 15:20 GMT
- Five things to know before taking money out of your pension fund Moneywise - Mon, Feb 16, 2015 11:15 GMT
From next April, the chancellor wants you to be able to do what you like with your pension savings once you reach age 55. Instead of the old draconian restrictions, the new rules mean if you want to spend ...
- Eight new ways to pay Moneywise - Mon, Feb 9, 2015 16:12 GMT
How are you going to pay for things in 2015? Perhaps you'll wave a wristband or glove over a contactless reader in a shop or press a button on your smartphone to send cash instantly to a friend? New technology ...
- Up to 2m people to get card protection compensation Moneywise - Wed, Jan 28, 2015 10:45 GMT
Up to two million credit card users who bought a card security product called Card Protection, Sentinel or Safe and Secure Plus may be entitled to compensation. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said ...
- Ten Things Your Kids Should Know About Debt Yahoo Finance UK - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 17:03 GMT
- 12% jump in people switching to better current accounts Moneywise - Thu, Jan 22, 2015 12:00 GMT
Faster current account switching rules helped bring about a 12% rise in the number of people moving to new accounts in 2014. The Payments Council said 1.16 million moved to a new current account provider ...
- 10 things to ditch in 2015 lovemoney.com - Mon, Jan 5, 2015 14:54 GMT
- January's Premium Bonds big prize winners lovemoney.com - Mon, Jan 5, 2015 14:28 GMT
- The Moneywise Debt Workout Moneywise - Mon, Jan 5, 2015 12:07 GMT
Getting on top of your finances can be a daunting task, but with a clear plan you can stick to, it's possible to clear your debts and get the sensible money habits that will set you up for life. The most ...
- What made us richer and poorer in 2014 lovemoney.com - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 09:53 GMT
- 7 steps to get rich in 2015 Yahoo Finance UK - Wed, Dec 17, 2014 16:10 GMT
- Autumn Statement UK 2014: Pension changes Yahoo Finance UK - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 14:57 GMT
- December's Premium Bond winners lovemoney.com - Mon, Dec 1, 2014 11:49 GMT
- Millions of Premium Bonds prizes unclaimed lovemoney.com - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 11:28 GMT
- The secret mortgage deals not on the high street Moneywise - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 17:25 GMT
Taking out a mortgage used to be so easy. You could simply walk into your local bank, ask for a meeting with the manager and take it from there. But the financial crisis of the last decade caused the big ...
- Half of Brits don't know about their partner's debts Moneywise - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 16:12 GMT
Some 51% of those in a relationship have been kept in the dark about their partner's loans and overdrafts, a new survey has revealed. Worse still, some 6% admit to splitting up with their partner due to ...
- Biggest bank account bribe ever lovemoney.com - Wed, Nov 19, 2014 12:12 GMT
- Traditional vs challenger banks: is it time you switched? Moneywise - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 15:55 GMT
In years gone by, banks were a bit like jobs - people tended to stick with the same one for life. But such loyalty is starting to dwindle as a handful of new kids on the banking block are raising the stakes. ...
- Banks call for end to free current accounts lovemoney.com - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 12:36 GMT
Tesco and Virgin say free banking is bad – but why?
- Best credit cards for Christmas lovemoney.com - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 09:17 GMT
- Should you insure your boiler? Moneywise - Thu, Nov 6, 2014 15:41 GMT
With energy costs rising, families will be looking everywhere for ways to try to save money. One thing you could cut is boiler insurance, argues Charlie Mullins, managing director of Pimlico Plumbers. ...
- November's Premium Bonds winners lovemoney.com - Mon, Nov 3, 2014 10:56 GMT
- Christmas credit guide: How to manage your festive finances Moneywise - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 16:49 GMT
In an ideal world, we'd all be able to pay for Christmas using our savings and there'd be no need for our current account balances to slide towards, or into, our overdrafts. However, millions of people ...
- Government 'engineered' £1.6 billion pensions tax windfall Moneywise - Tue, Oct 28, 2014 16:16 GMT
As many as 200,000 investors could be set to cash in their pension savings next year, amounting to more than one in 10 members of defined contribution schemes. According to research commissioned by Hargreaves ...
- Five Ways You’re Wrong About Money Yahoo Finance UK - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 15:52 BST
- The banks we're all switching to lovemoney.com - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 12:27 BST
Which banks and building societies are we moving our money to now?
- Boiler room conmen swindle £1.2bn a year out of victims: How to spot an investment scam Yahoo Finance UK - Wed, Oct 15, 2014 16:25 BST
- 1.2 million switch bank account in past 12 months Moneywise - Wed, Oct 15, 2014 16:21 BST
More than one million bank customers switched current accounts in the first 12 months of the new switching service, figures have revealed. The Payments Council found that 1.2 million customers swapped ...
- Premium accounts: Bank like the rich and famous Moneywise - Tue, Oct 14, 2014 13:48 BST
If you’re lucky enough to be a high earner, or have significant sums saved or invested, you may be eligible for a 'premium' bank account. Effectively, they're packaged accounts for the well-to-do. Think ...
- Over-55s to make bank account-style pension withdrawals Moneywise - Tue, Oct 14, 2014 09:53 BST
The government has said it will relax pensions rules so that over-55s will be able to take tax-free sums from their pension whenever they like. Under current rules, from the age of 55 people can take a ...
- The bank that beats John Lewis for customer service lovemoney.com - Fri, Oct 10, 2014 12:00 BST
- Supermarkets sign up to Zapp mobile payments service Moneywise - Wed, Oct 8, 2014 11:24 BST
Sainsbury's, Asda, House of Fraser and Shop Direct – which includes Very.co.uk, Littlewoods, Isme, Woolworths.co.uk and the K&Co brands – have signed up to a mobile payment system that will allow customers ...
- 'How I make a living from my Kindle ebooks' Yahoo Finance UK - Mon, Oct 6, 2014 09:52 BST