- MoneySavingExpert's Martin Lewis plans a second consumer revolution Telegraph - Fri, Apr 17, 2015 20:59 BST
MoneySavingExpert has bought into Resolver.co.uk to help 'millions' get complaints dealt with more effectively
- Cerys Matthews: 'I spent my first pay cheque on a £7,000 guitar' Telegraph - Fri, Apr 17, 2015 16:26 BST
Fame and fortune: Cerys Matthews, the Catatonia frontwoman, says buying the instrument was the best business decision of her career the worst was buying a shack in Tennessee
- Credit card perks are shrinking which banks WON'T scrap deals Telegraph - Thu, Apr 16, 2015 08:30 BST
New rules changing the way banks make money from credit cards will limit the crop of credit card deals on offer. Our tables show which banks are cutting cashback and other perks
- Death of cashback: which credit card perks will be kept? Telegraph - Wed, Apr 15, 2015 19:40 BST
EU rules mean banks now make less money from credit cards and may limit perks. Our tables show which banks are cutting back
- PPI: More compensation for Clydesdale and Yorkshire customers Telegraph - Tue, Apr 14, 2015 12:25 BST
Banks to contact 90,000 customers whose payment protection insurance complaints were not properly handled
- Clydesdale Bank fined a record £20m for PPI failings Moneywise - Tue, Apr 14, 2015 11:51 BST
Clydesdale Bank has been fined more than £20 million by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for "serious failings" in the way it handled complaints about payment protection insurance (PPI). ...
- Common financial complaints - and how to fix them Moneywise - Mon, Apr 13, 2015 17:28 BST
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received more than 2.3 million enquiries last year from people fed up with the treatment they had received at the hands of their bank, insurer or loan company. That ...
- Claire Sweeney: 'I've bought lots of property, Turkey was a disaster' Telegraph - Fri, Apr 10, 2015 16:52 BST
Fame and fortune: Actress Claire Sweeney has earned a lot from advertising and says her property portfolio is her pension (although she wants tweet offers for her Turkish home)
- 'Lloyds Bank said that at 75 I was too old for a credit card' Telegraph - Fri, Apr 10, 2015 10:39 BST
Despite being a customer of Lloyds Bank for 50 years, Monica Groves was told she was 'too old' to take out a credit card with the bank at age 75
- Spring clean your finances lovemoney.com - Tue, Apr 7, 2015 12:02 BST
Why not extend your spring cleaning to your finances too?
- Survey: Half Of Men Do Not Give To Charity Sky News - Tue, Apr 7, 2015 07:15 BST
- Poundland founder Steve Smith: 'I gave my parents £25m when I sold the company' Telegraph - Thu, Apr 2, 2015 17:39 BST
Fame & fortune: Poundland founder Steve Smith speaks about building one of Britain’s most famous retailers and why he now relies on getting pocket money from his wife
- Newsreader Nicholas Owen: 'I got a year's pay and paid off my mortgage early' Telegraph - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 14:48 GMT
Fame and fortune: TV and radio presenter Nicholas Owen has managed to pay off a mortgage twice even though his biggest regret is not investing more in property
- Debt relief and bankruptcy rules to change Moneywise - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 16:28 GMT
Financially vulnerable people will find it easier to access debt relief under plans announced by the government today. Business minister Jo Swinson has revealed that the maximum amount of debt that can ...
- Osborne Criticised Over New Bank Switch Plan Sky News - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 19:35 GMT
A Government-backed scheme to stimulate competition in one of the most concentrated areas of the banking sector is being launched prematurely in order for ministers to claim that they are helping consumers, the industry is warning. Sky News understands that an online current account tool that will enable consumers to …