- Friday preview: Lloyds reports first quarterly results since full TSB split Sharecast - 7 hours ago
(ShareCast News) - Lloyds Banking Group on Friday reports its first quarterly results since it cut ties with TSB completely.
- Is the UK economy on another credit-fuelled binge? Telegraph - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 16:30 BST
Consumer borrowing is growing at a pace not seen since the financial crisis, while business lending is down. We run the rule over the health of the UK economy
- Three rules for paying off credit cards Moneywise - Mon, Jul 27, 2015 11:49 BST
Credit cards can be used to pay for virtually anything and, at the end of 2013 61.7 million were in use in the UK, according to the UK Cards Association. Most banks and building societies have their own ...
- Piers Linney: 'I failed the 11-plus but it didn’t stop me making a lot of money’ Telegraph - Sun, Jul 26, 2015 09:00 BST
Fame and fortune: Star of 'Dragon’s Den’ and 'The Secret Millionaire’, Piers Linney describes setting up his first business aged 13 and why focusing on the internet has been his best decision
- Four money 'nudges' the Government recently used on you Telegraph - Fri, Jul 24, 2015 16:16 BST
Does giving bankers sweets make them more philanthropic? How the Government's behavioural insights team are devising ways to alter your spending habits
- Piers Linney: 'I failed the 11-plus but it didn’t stop me making a fortune’ Telegraph - Fri, Jul 24, 2015 13:07 BST
Fame and fortune: Star of 'Dragons' Den’ and 'The Secret Millionaire’, Piers Linney describes setting up his first business aged 13 and why focusing on the internet has been his best decision
- Thursday preview: UK retail sales, US initial jobless claims, Unilever Sharecast - Wed, Jul 22, 2015 18:32 BST
(ShareCast News) - UK retail sales figures on Thursday are expected to show a 5.1% increase in June compared to a year ago as lower fuel prices give consumers more spending power.
- £327m compensation paid to customers of failed financial firms Telegraph - Thu, Jul 16, 2015 16:43 BST
The compensation bill rose 35pc last year thanks to an increased number of claims about self-invested personal pensions
- Why more women than men are going bankrupt Telegraph - Thu, Jul 16, 2015 10:53 BST
A new study has found that women are more likely to be declared bankrupt than men. Kara Gammell puts down her credit card and explores why
- Why are women more likely to become insolvent? Telegraph - Tue, Jul 14, 2015 18:29 BST
New data shows that the number of women applying for debt relief has overtaken men for the first time
- 25% of vulnerable young people can't pay their bills Moneywise - Tue, Jul 14, 2015 12:17 BST
A quarter of vulnerable young people do not have enough money to pay for essential items and some cannot afford to eat, research has shown. As a result of the shocking findings, charity Action for Children ...
- A third of children worry about money Moneywise - Fri, Jul 10, 2015 11:11 BST
One in three children in the UK admit that they worry about money, according to a new survey. While 89% of parents have money worries, they fail to hide their anxiety from their children with almost three-quarters ...
- Greece crisis: 12 questions about your personal finances Telegraph - Fri, Jul 3, 2015 11:49 BST
The impact of the Greek crisis isn’t limited to tourists even your mortgage could feel the effects
- EE Fined £1m For Customer Complaint Failures Sky News - Fri, Jul 3, 2015 11:20 BST
EE has been fined £1m by the telecoms regulator for "serious" failures in its handling of customer complaints. OFCOM said its investigation, over almost three years from July 2011, found EE "did not provide certain customers with accurate or adequate information about their right to take their complaint to an alternative …
- Ofcom fines EE £1m for customer complaints failures Telegraph - Fri, Jul 3, 2015 09:25 BST
The mobile phone operator failed to let customers know they had the option of an alternative scheme for addressing complaints