- Virgin Money extends deadline on 37-month 0pc credit card Telegraph - Fri, Oct 2, 2015 17:42 BST
Product review: Virgin's 37-Month 0% balance transfer credit card will be available until 2 November, but is it the best?
- Forgotten to make a PPI claim? You may only have until spring 2018 Telegraph - Fri, Oct 2, 2015 08:57 BST
The Financial Conduct Authority wants consumers to make their PPI claims soon or forever hold their peace
- PPI complaints fall, but now people are unhappy with their bank accounts Telegraph - Wed, Sep 30, 2015 17:16 BST
Bank customers’ PPI complaints are dropping away at long last, but dissatisfaction with current accounts and pensions is on the rise
- Credit crisis after husband’s death Telegraph - Tue, Sep 29, 2015 11:10 BST
A widow's desire to move on with her life is being hampered by the affects of unexpected debts
- Week ahead: US employment report, Catalan elections in focus Sharecast - Fri, Sep 25, 2015 19:47 BST
(ShareCast News) - The coming week will see a raft of economic indicators come out of the US, with the latest reading on US unemployment on Friday chief among them.
- Lemar: '£1m record deal? I got £70,000’ Telegraph - Fri, Sep 25, 2015 19:08 BST
Fame & fortune: He delivered papers in Tottenham and was paid £300 for supporting Destiny's Child. Lemar talks about music and money
- 'MBNA cancelled my credit cards' Telegraph - Fri, Sep 25, 2015 14:34 BST
Our consumer expert helps a reader whose error in stopping a direct debit payment affected his credit rating
- Tech tasks replace household chores as parents pay kids £20 per job Telegraph - Wed, Sep 16, 2015 16:08 BST
Half of parents have paid a child £20 for a single digital chore as adults tap their kids for their technological nous, Barclays research has found
- Should you ditch the Santander 123 account when its fee jumps to £60 per year? Telegraph - Wed, Sep 16, 2015 15:05 BST
The Spanish bank has angered customers by increasing its current account fees from £24 to £60. We look at which customers should move their money
- Long and complex road to winding down Lehman Brothers’ estate Telegraph - Sat, Sep 12, 2015 15:16 BST
Seven years after its collapse, administrator hopes that rival hedge funds will allow a compromise that will enable the cash to be disbursed
- Shaun Ryder: 'Avoiding bankruptcy cost me £5m' Telegraph - Fri, Sep 11, 2015 19:24 BST
Fame & Fortune: Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder had his earnings stripped away for 12 years despite lucrative TV and merchandise deals
- What your kids aren't learning about money in school Moneywise - Fri, Sep 11, 2015 17:37 BST
A person is declared bankrupt every six minutes and 53 seconds in the UK. If that isn't bad enough, a fifth of university students struggling to survive on their maintenance loans are turning to medical ...
- Sarah Willingham: 'We get an unbelievable return from our property investments' Telegraph - Fri, Sep 4, 2015 18:24 BST
Fame and Fortune: Dragons’ Den star and entrepreneur Sarah Willingham made her name with restaurant chain Bombay Bicycle Club, but these days, as she explains, she now takes fewer risks with her investments...
- Beware of cuts to credit card perks Moneywise - Wed, Sep 2, 2015 17:29 BST
The past few years have seen war break out in the credit card market to attract new custom. Balance transfer deals have got longer and longer, fees have fallen and increasing numbers of providers have ...
- TSB 5pc cashback to to its 5pc account Telegraph - Wed, Sep 2, 2015 12:27 BST
Customers will get paid £20 a month to bank with TSB if they use their contactless debit card and open a new 5pc regular saver but only until December 2016. The bank estimates the value at £238