- London midday: Stocks flatline as investors digest central bank talk Sharecast - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 00:43 GMT
(ShareCast News) - London stocks were still trading near the unchanged mark by midday, following fairly uninspiring sessions in the US and Asia, with remarks from central bankers filling the vacuum left ...
- Justice unit rakes in £900,000 from rogue claims management companies in just 90 days Telegraph - Tue, Nov 17, 2015 17:14 GMT
Despite hefty fines, firms that plague consumers with calls about whiplash and PPI are raking in bigger profits
- Return of 'stoozing': how you can profit again from 0pc credit cards Telegraph - Tue, Nov 17, 2015 15:12 GMT
With savings rates on the rise and more 0pc credit cards on offer, 'stoozing' - where you borrow cheaply and invest elsewhere - is making a comeback
- 'How did I go over credit card limit?' Telegraph - Fri, Nov 13, 2015 09:52 GMT
Our consumer expert helps a student in a dispute with her bank over mounting debt
- Government sells £13bn of former Northern Rock mortgages to US private equity firm Telegraph - Fri, Nov 13, 2015 07:37 GMT
Treasury announces "largest ever financial asset sale by a government in Europe"
- New AA credit card offers free MOTs and breakdown cover: Is it worth it? Telegraph - Fri, Nov 6, 2015 13:35 GMT
These three new credit cards from the AA show it means business - but do they just reward drivers?
- Struggles for card compensation Telegraph - Sat, Oct 31, 2015 08:42 GMT
Our consumer expert helps two readers recover compensation due to them over mis-sold card protection
- Barclays customers unable to access money after technical issues Telegraph - Fri, Oct 30, 2015 19:46 GMT
Second fault in a week hits Barclays bank as customers unable to access money following "technical issues"
- Use it or lose it: RBS/NatWest customers have until Oct 31 to redeem YourPoints Telegraph - Thu, Oct 29, 2015 15:33 GMT
The points can be used on shopping vouchers, nights out and food and drink but only until Saturday
- Could £25,000 payout spark new PPI claims spree? Telegraph - Fri, Oct 23, 2015 19:57 BST
A landmark ruling and payout could trigger another wave of payment protection insurance claims
- Andy Cole: 'I’ve bought five homes, you can’t lose with property’ Telegraph - Fri, Oct 23, 2015 17:55 BST
Andy Cole, one of the Premier League's all-time top goal scorers, on bad financial advice, players' wages and the merits of buy-to-let
- Andrew Cole: 'I’ve bought five homes, you can’t lose with property’ Telegraph - Fri, Oct 23, 2015 17:55 BST
Andrew Cole, one of the Premier League's all-time top goal scorers, on bad financial advice, player wages and the merits of buy-to-let
- TalkTalk cyberattack: am I liable for fraud losses if I don't inform my bank? Telegraph - Fri, Oct 23, 2015 12:04 BST
Ask an expert : concerned customers are being told to scrupulously monitor their bank details but if they do lose money, who is to blame?
- Challenger banks ramp up lending as demand soars Telegraph - Thu, Oct 15, 2015 13:48 BST
Lending volumes rocketed at both Virgin Money and Secure Trust Bank over the past year
- Virgin Money grabs increased share of buoyant UK home loans market Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Oct 15, 2015 11:36 BST
Oct (HKSE: 3366-OL.HK - news) 15 (Reuters) - British bank Virgin Money reported a surge in mortgage lending as it benefits from strength in the housing market, with gross mortgage lending up 38 percent to 5.5 billion pounds ($8.5 billion) in the nine months ended September. Virgin Money, which counts itself among the …