- Bidders Circle £7bn Credit Cards Giant MBNA Sky News - Fri, May 27, 2016 09:57 BST
MBNA, one of Britain's biggest credit card issuers, is being circled by potential buyers after being put up for sale by its US owner. Sky News has learnt that Bank of America (Swiss: BAC.SW - news) (BoA) has initiated plans for an auction of MBNA, which has a loan book of about £7bn - equivalent to roughly 11% of the …
- 4,000 new PPI cases still reported every week PA Money News - Thu, May 26, 2016 10:47 BST
- Borrowers making up to 4,000 complaints about PPI every week Telegraph - Thu, May 26, 2016 00:15 BST
Borrowers making up to 4,000 complaints about PPI every week
- Wednesday newspaper round-up: Greece, BHS, Monsanto Sharecast - Wed, May 25, 2016 08:23 BST
(ShareCast News) - Greece's international creditors have bought time to secure the country's financial future after agreeing broad but inexact principles to ease its debt mountain and break an impasse ...
- Seven-Day Switch Plan Would Mean 'Better Deals' Sky News - Wed, May 25, 2016 04:59 BST
Services included under the proposals in the Digital Economy Bill range from broadband networks, mobile phones and energy providers as well as mortgages. Although many bank accounts offer a seven-day switching service, other services can take considerably longer - and changing mortgage lenders currently takes up to eight …
- Men 'lagging behind women over charitable behaviour' PA Money News - Tue, May 24, 2016 00:01 BST
- Top cashback cards Moneywise - Mon, May 23, 2016 12:44 BST
Choosing the right card can be a difficult task but Moneywise has sifted through the plastic to find the very best credit cards to suit a variety of spending patterns. Our weekly round-up contains all ...
- Liam Byrne: 'Hardest lesson? Learning that property rarely gives a bad return' Telegraph - Sun, May 22, 2016 08:00 BST
Liam Byrne: 'Hardest lesson? Learning that property rarely gives a bad return'
- My extraenergy problem Telegraph - Sat, May 14, 2016 07:58 BST
My extraenergy problem
- 'Force banks to pay for PPI sharks' fees', watchdog demands Telegraph - Fri, May 13, 2016 19:34 BST
'Force banks to pay for PPI sharks' fees', watchdog demands
- Thursday preview: BoE's 'Super Thursday' in focus Sharecast - Wed, May 11, 2016 16:45 BST
(ShareCast News) - The Bank of England will take centre stage on Thursday as it releases its interest rate decision, policy meeting minutes and Inflation Report.
- Vince Cable: 'My earnings peaked at £150,000 after a surprise promotion' Telegraph - Mon, May 9, 2016 10:17 BST
Vince Cable: 'My earnings peaked at £150,000 after a surprise promotion'
- Barclays made a mess of £20,000 charity transfer Telegraph - Sun, May 8, 2016 08:03 BST
Barclays made a mess of £20,000 charity transfer
- No section 75 refund for ticket mix up Telegraph - Sun, May 8, 2016 07:33 BST
No section 75 refund for ticket mix up
- Best cashback credit card deals: Our favourite deals Telegraph - Wed, May 4, 2016 12:54 BST
Best cashback credit card deals: Our favourite deals