- Christmas on credit: One in three borrows to fund festive period, says charity PA Money News - Mon, Dec 5, 2016 00:01 GMT
- TSYS Signs Payments Agreement with Virgin Money Business Wire - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 09:00 GMT
TSYS (NYSE: TSS) today announced that it has reached a long-term agreement to provide debit processing services for Virgin Money customers within the United Kingdom. Virgin Money previously selected TSYS’ market leading TS2® platform to support its UK cards portfolio. Virgin Money is a UK-based retail bank, providing …
- Rise in mortgage approvals amid 'healthy' consumer confidence PA Money News - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 11:55 GMT
- Aled Jones: 'My first job at age 6 paid me 50p a week, or in comics' Telegraph - Sun, Nov 27, 2016 07:31 GMT
Aled Jones: 'My first job at age 6 paid me 50p a week, or in comics'
- 'Why did Santander ignore my power of attorney?' Telegraph - Sun, Nov 27, 2016 06:08 GMT
'Why did Santander ignore my power of attorney?'
- 'How did Lloyds lose my £20k cheque?' Telegraph - Sat, Nov 26, 2016 06:15 GMT
'How did Lloyds lose my £20k cheque?'
- Santander caps 123 credit card cashback to £9 a month Telegraph - Tue, Nov 22, 2016 09:44 GMT
Santander caps 123 credit card cashback to £9 a month
- Lloyds leads race for Bank of America's £7bn UK credit card business – report International Business Times - Mon, Nov 21, 2016 04:58 GMT
Lloyds Banking Group has moved ahead of US private equity firm Cerberus to become the leading bidder for Bank of America's (BofA) £7bn ($8.64bn) UK credit card business. The business that could be sold refers to the credit card operations of MBNA, an American bank which was acquired by BofA in 2006. MBNA has five million …
- Jim Davidson: 'I’ve never saved anything. I haven’t got any money now. None' Telegraph - Sun, Nov 20, 2016 07:17 GMT
Jim Davidson: 'I’ve never saved anything. I haven’t got any money now. None'
- Why has CPPGroup plc risen by 68% today? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Nov 18, 2016 11:27 GMT
Roland Head takes a look at the latest numbers from CPPGroup plc (LON:CPP) after Friday's dramatic surge.
- Robert Winston: 'If it weren't for my wife I'd be broke' Telegraph - Sun, Nov 6, 2016 07:01 GMT
Robert Winston: 'If it weren't for my wife I'd be broke'
- Virgin Money crackdown on credit cards since Brexit vote Sky News - Tue, Nov 1, 2016 19:41 GMT
Virgin Money has tightened its requirements for customers applying for a credit card since the EU referendum vote, following a 41% increase in debt compared to last year. The company outlined the change on Tuesday in a trading update, which showed that credit card holders had already amassed £2.2bn worth of debt on their …
- Virgin Money notches up 33% surge in mortgage lending PA Money News - Tue, Nov 1, 2016 09:22 GMT
- Ralph McTell: 'I bought a guitar for £25 and now it's worth thousands' Telegraph - Sun, Oct 30, 2016 06:52 GMT
Ralph McTell: 'I bought a guitar for £25 and now it's worth thousands'
- Barclays sets aside another £600m to cover PPI claims Sky News - Thu, Oct 27, 2016 09:10 BST
Barclays (LSE: BARC.L - news) has set aside another £600m to meet compensation claims for the mis-selling of payment protection insurance (PPI) in its third quarter. This brings the total provision that the lender has made towards PPI claims to £1bn for the past two quarters. Analysts expect this could be the bank's …