- Top cashback cards Moneywise - 4 hours ago
Choosing the right card can be a difficult task so Moneywise has sifted through the plastic to find the very best credit cards that reward you for your spending. If you are going to spend large amounts ...
- Mortgage Approvals At Lowest Level Since January 2015 PA Money News - 6 hours ago
- Half Of Young People 'Regularly Worry About Money' PA Money News - 18 hours ago
- Jay Aston: 'When I left Bucks Fizz I had to sell my house to pay the legal bills' Telegraph - Sun, Aug 28, 2016 10:31 BST
Jay Aston: 'When I left Bucks Fizz I had to sell my house to pay the legal bills'
- American Express Cuts Cashback Rates On Market-Leading Cards Telegraph - Wed, Aug 24, 2016 07:47 BST
- Asda's New Credit Card Pays 2pc Cashback - But Charges £3 Per Month Telegraph - Tue, Aug 23, 2016 07:09 BST
- Rising consumer credit traps families as UK economy shows signs of slowing International Business Times - Tue, Aug 23, 2016 07:00 BST
The TUC, in a report out today (23 August), called "Britain in the Red", said 1.6 million households are in "extreme problem debt" – defined as paying out more than 40% of their gross household income on unsecured debt repayments. This is equivalent to one in 16 households. The survey adds that 3.2 million households …
- Rate cuts mean 1,000 savings accounts pay less than inflation Telegraph - Wed, Aug 17, 2016 12:56 BST
Rate cuts mean 1,000 savings accounts pay less than inflation
- 'TSB gave me the wrong mortgage information after my husband died' Telegraph - Sat, Aug 13, 2016 07:40 BST
'TSB gave me the wrong mortgage information after my husband died'
- HMRC Takes £55m In Credit Card Fees On Tax Payments Telegraph - Thu, Aug 11, 2016 13:05 BST
HMRC has charged taxpayers £55m to pay their taxes by credit card over the past five years, figures collected by Telegraph Money show.
- HMRC takes £50m in credit card fees on tax payments Telegraph - Thu, Aug 11, 2016 13:05 BST
HMRC takes £50m in credit card fees on tax payments
- New M&S credit card offers 0pc for 25 months on spending and balance transfers Telegraph - Wed, Aug 10, 2016 18:17 BST
New M&S credit card offers 0pc for 25 months on spending and balance transfers
- Retail Sales Rise As Sunshine Boosts Spending Sky News - Tue, Aug 9, 2016 12:49 BST
- FCA Proposes Deadline For Making PPI Claims Sky News - Tue, Aug 2, 2016 13:47 BST
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said it intends to impose a deadline for consumers to make claims if they were mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). The city regulator is also planning to launch a consumer communications campaign to raise awareness of the PPI issue and deadline, which comes as the FCA creates new …
- Barclays charges widow, 90, £177,000 to repay a £22,500 loan Telegraph - Tue, Aug 2, 2016 13:38 BST
Barclays charges widow, 90, £177,000 to repay a £22,500 loan